Chapter 25

Autumn

When we arrive at the party I could see many teenagers surrounding the already full house. Many with cups in their hands and many making out , a fight in the side where a few of the jocks have joined and a girl already puking her guts out.

Yep this party is going to be awesome.

As we walk up to the house Xzavier pulls me by my waist and bringing me closer to his side. I smile and kiss his chest as we continue to walk.

When we finally get inside all that's heard is the sound of the music booming throughout the home and teenagers buzzing around.

I look around the party to see if I spot anyone familiar but my eyes suddenly lock with Matt's as I feel him burning holes on the side of my head. I try to avoid his gaze but my eyes betrayed me when my eyes land on his again.

He studies my a Appearance with lust evident in his eyes , I become slightly uncomfortable with his eyes roaming my body. It's not because I'm weirdos out or anything it's because I'm with Xzavier and it isn't fair that my ex is in the corner eye raping me.

His eyes meets mine again and he smiles warmly at me but it soon vanished when Xzavier kisses my temple and pulls me into the other direction of the house. I know I've hurt matt but I can't help who I love and I've realized I'll love Matt but it will never be anywhere compared to the love I have for Xzavier.

"Autumn here!" Mandy shouts over the music and give me a plastic red cup that smells oddly sweet ,Xzavier then snatched the cup away from me and sniffed it.

"Who gave this to you?" Xzavier questions with furrowed brows.

"That guy" she points in the direction of the kitchen and I couldn't believe who stood there with a smirk plastered on his face.

My eyes went big and I let go of Xzavier and rushed to him. He hugged and twirled me around in a circle while I giggled non stop.

"Derek what the fuck are you doing here!" I squeal hugging him to me again.

Derek's parents were close friends of mine and we just hit it off , of course he was older than me and we never went to the same school but we always remained friends but than he left for college a little over two years ago and I haven't heard from him since.

"This is my party well I coming home party you can call it"

"Your home for good omg I-" suddenly I'm snatched away from Derek and into Xzavier's arms.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you holding my girl" Xzavier glares at Derek.

"Chill kid im her friend" Derek just smiles and winks at me.

Before things get to heated I say my goodbye to Derek and telling him I'll meet him later on. Xzavier grips my waist tight and nuzzles his face into my neck calming himself down from not going back and starting a fight with Derek.

"Kitten" he whines into my neck like a baby.

"Xzavier you can't do that he's just a friend I haven't seen in a while"

"You were all over him and he was holding you. No one gets to hold you like that but me!" I roll my eyes at how possessive he was being but patted his head that laid on my neck.

He's so jealous all the time , I probably should've explained who Derek was before jumping on him the way I did but once I laid eyes on my friend the only thing I could do was hug him.

We stay in the same position for about ten minutes until I finally convinced him to get up and enjoy the party. I wanted to introduce him to Derek but I know now wouldn't have been the best time to do that.