Chapter 43

Xzavier

After school I don't go straight home like I said I would. I followed Autumn until she was safely inside her home with her parents, I hate that we are fighting about this why can't she see that I love her to much to take this easily.

She's the one that's selfish if you ask me, yeah I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it but come on will you let the love of your life go so easy.

I can't spend a day without her and now she's talking about moving to London away from me. That isn't right , she's suppose to be with me and I her.

Why does she has to make things so fucking complicated?!

All I want is to give her the world , I want so bad to agree with her dream but I can't bring myself to. Yes that makes me selfish that I want to keep her from going but I mean does she not care about how I feel, she doesn't care that I'm helplessly in love with her.

She doesn't understand how my life will be without her in it. Even though I love her I can't let her go and be happy somewhere else if it isn't with me.

Pulling up to my house I get out and go inside , slumping down on the couch Jason walks in.

"How did you even get in?"

"I have a spare key" he shrugs.

"And how the fuck do you get a spare key?"

"I made it" I decided to give up , he is impossible to deal with right now.

He sits next to me in silence as I close my eyes trying to take everything that happened in , shit can't get any worse.

"So I talked to autumn"

"Yeah and.."

"And , she told me about going to London. I think you should support her on her decision Xzavier she's stressing about you two fighting when she's suppose to be happy for getting into the school she's dreamt about"

I roll my eyes and lay my head back. I knew he would do this how am I ever going to get a break.

"Jason you don't know anything that your talking about so just stay out of it" I tell him tiredly, I'm sick if talking about this it's so stressful and bring up bad emotions.

"Your being a idiot and you know it , Xzavier what you two have is special I get that and you love her but she has to live her own life without you telling her what to do."

"Ugh! Shut the hell up jason, who side are you on?!"

"I'm on her side because that's who's side you should be on but instead your stressing her out and not even supporting her , your acting childish. Just how when Cassandra left"

"That's where your wrong , I would always love autumn more then I thought I did Cassandra so if you know what's best for you and the sake of others you'll stay the hell out of me and MY girlfriend's business!" I snap at him , he was really pushing my buttons with this whole London ordeal.

I couldn't even look at him right now. Why the hell is he taking her side anyway , unless.....

"You think you can convince me to let her go to London so that you can have her don't you?"

"What?!"

"You heard me right, why else would you be so worried about what we do in our relationship. She's mine Jason , MINE and I'm not giving her up so you or anyone else can have her especially not Matt and that's why she would never go to London.... over my dead body"

"Your going crazy Xzavier why would you say that to me?! Yes autumn is a beautiful girl but she's yours I wouldn't betray you like that"

"You already did! You kissed her for fucks sake!"

"We were drunk and you know that!"

"Do I jason? Because I never got to ask you if that was all a mistake so did you kiss her on purpose or was it all the 'drinks' you both had" I stare at him with curiosity, I forgot I never asked him about that day I was so caught up with Autumn I never thought to ask. And because he's my brother I would never think that.

He chuckles humorous less standing up and going to the door.

"You know you have real issues Xzavier you better figure yourself out before it's to late and everything you love disappears" with that last statement he left out of my house.

I don't know what took over me to say that to him. This whole thing me and autumn has going on is really screwing with my head right now, I know Jason will never try and betray me like that.

I'm so fucked up in the head! I need autumn I need her now.

I pick up my keys and rush to the door. Speeding down the street it starting to pour down , I look up at the sky and see how dark it's gotten before refocusing on the road ahead.

I rush to Autumn's house , something inside of me wants to see her. It wants her touch and love , I know I will never be able to live without this girl but I have to do the right thing. Jason was right I can't have her hating me for this.

I'm now a few blocks away from her house and I can't help my nerves right now, I don't feel good I just need her to hold me like she does and make me feel alright.

"I love you kitten"

Skrrrrt! Boom!

I don't know what happened but all over hurts like hell , I groan and try moving my hands to my head but that only pains me more.

"Someone help he's hurt!" Someone shouts.

"A-Autumn" i whisper out.

"Don't talk help is on its way" the person says again , all I wanted was autumn right now. She'll make me feel better but I she's not here.

"Autumn please!" I groan , the person keeps telling me to hold on that help was on the way.

Please autumn I need you! Please kitten!

The last thought I had was of my kitten before everything went lifeless and blank.
******************

Vote comment share 🌹

Don't die Xzavier😩😭