Chapter 56

Autumn

Why does everything always go wrong when it seemed to be going right?! I can't believe matt and his whore of a cousin and let's not forget about what his parents where planning , can't they see that I'm happy with my soon to be husband and our unborn child.

Me and Matt broke up months ago and all they can think about is us being together , we were younger but now I've found who I've been looking for and that's Xzavier, no one else but him.

"Where is she?! Kitten where are you?!" I hear Xzavier shout , I stand up and run into his arms as tears stream down my face.

"Oh kitten, are you hurt? You shouldn't have fought her while your pregnant, that was so dangerous" he scolded me but it was more sympathetic than anger.

We were separated when my father and uncles came from the back , I was scolded by so many family members even Xzavier's for beating the shit out of Cassandra but it was well worth it in the end.

Xzavier pulled me to stand but it was so painful , my stomach aches and my legs trembled. I guess I'm just tired.

"W-What's wrong where does it h- fuck autumn your bleeding!" I looked down and sure enough there was a spot of blood.

"I'm taking her to the hospital!" Xzavier picked me up and rushed out to the car. What the hell is happening to me!
*********

"It's just a little spotting , perfectly fine but we'd like to do a ultrasound to make sure the baby is okay" the doctor finally told us , I knew Xzavier was worried and so was I but to hear that everything was okay I was relieved.

Once I changed and waited in the examination room I happily laid down on the bed and waited for the doctor , Xzavier held my hand as we bickered back and forth about the gender of our baby.

He was so determined it was a girl I'd hate to see his face when he realizes we're having a boy.

"So are you ready?" The doctor finally came in , I nodded my head Yes in enthusiasm. I can't wait to see my love bug , he's getting so big now.

She turned the lights off and placed the cold substance on my stomach that I'm not fond of but I had to accept it or so Xzavier says. Once she rolls the substance around my stomach I could hear my little bugs heart beat.

"That's odd" the doctor furrowed her eyebrows , I was quickly worried about what she meant but Xzavier beat me to it.

"What's wrong?!" His face went pale as he stared at the monitor like he was a doctor or something.

"When was your last appointment?" She asked me , I didn't have to think about it because I knew those days like the back of my hand.

"Three weeks ago" I answered with furrowed brows of my own.

"It looks like-"

"Is the baby harmed? Is she okay? What can we do?" Xzavier's voice was shaking which made me more scared than I already was , did I harm my baby?!

"No Mr. Black , your baby has two heart beats it's-"

"What the hell?! Two heart beats! Two heart beats! Wait why does she have two heart beats?" His voice calmed once he realized that he didn't know what it meant.

"Congratulations, your having twins" I was speechless to say the least , I was pregnant with twins for gods sake!

I'm going to be as big as a house! Oh my goodness, I'm having twins! There's not one person inside of me there's two! How am I'm scared to be a mother of one and now I have two little babies to care for.

"Xzavier I-" I couldn't finish my sentence he was already on the ground passed out , I looked over the bed at his face. He was out cold.

"This is perfectly fine a lot of fathers pass out in here , he's not the first"
******

I drove us home the whole ride was silent , I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. Xzavier stared out the window the whole ride u til we made it back home.

Our parents called to check up on me but we didn't tell them about the surprise we just received from our doctors visit , I was shocked but I knew I would love my babies no matter what.

I just hope I'll be a good enough mother to handle two babies at once.

"Xzavier we need to talk" I finally confronted him, he hasn't said anything since we've came from the doctor and it really bothered me.

"Listen I know that we didn't expect this but we have to make this work , their our babies and we will love them no matter if it wasn't planned they will get the world and if not from you than from me" I said with confidence, he sighed heavily before turning to face me.

"It's not that kitten , I just... how would that even work with two kids. You wanted to go to college and now I've taken that away from you , it would've been harder with a kid but two? That's just beyond us" I understood what he was trying to say but I had to make that sacrifice.

"That's okay Xzavier, I don't have to go back I can't just do online classes and on your days off you can take the twins while I go to night school or something but we'll be okay" I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"But you wanted to experience college, I can take the twins with me to work and not go to college"

"No, your going and I will to but we'll work around it. Everything is going to be okay baby , we're autumn and Xzavier we can get through anything" I pulled his face to mine and kissed him softly.

"We're going to make this work" I rest my forehead against his. We stayed silent for awhile until he broke the silence.

"Well now I have three girls" he smiled.

"It's probably two boys Xzavier" I defended.

"Nope it's two little girls"

And that's how our night went, we played around and talked about the gender of our kids. I wouldn't trade this in for the world.
*****************************

Vote comment share 🌹

Wow those twins have two hell of parents❤️