Chapter 8

Xzavier ^^

Autumn

"Matt how's it going?" I try and make conversation but it's hard considering the fact that Xzavier keeps his head in the crook of my neck while he holds my waist.

"You tell me autumn looks like your happy"

"We are happy" Xzavier says tightening his hold on my waist.

"I wasn't talking to you"

"I don't think I asked if you were talking to me" Xzavier chuckled playing with strands of my hair , he doesn't even look Matt's way all he does is stare at me.

"And I don't-"

"Matt can we talk later"

"You always say that autumn but when is later"

"I don't know just some other time we're at a party now is not the time"

"Kitten your skin is so soft" Xzavier says running his hands up and down my bare shoulder sending shivers up my spine. I think he's doing this on purpose to get Matt angry and before that happens I want to stop both of them.

"Could you keep your hands to yourself for once" Matt grits out through clenched teeth causing Xzavier to chuckle and place light kisses onto my shoulder.

"Who's are you kitten"

I stood still not wanting to say it but I know if I didn't he'd cause a scene. I look at Matt who waits for my answer as does Xzavier, I wanted to punish him in the face for how petty he was being just to get a point across to Matt that we no longer are together. Why couldn't Matt just leave and save himself from this torture.

"Kitten?" He grips my waist a little tighter.

"Y-yours..I'm yours"

"Only mine?"

"Yes"

He place his lips onto mine but this time I don't respond back he needs to learn a very big lesson about being so possessive all the time. But I couldn't deny his lips , it was complete torture refusing them how could I not kiss him back.

All of a sudden Xzavier lips leave mine and followed by a crash heard throughout the house.

"Matt stop!" This feels like Déjà vu.

Xzavier stumbles but regains his balance from the shove Matt just gave him. I closed my eyes not wanting to witness this i knew it was bound to happen one day but I didn't know it was going to be today.

Matt charges at Xzavier but he moved just in time making Matt knock down a few glasses that sat in an expensive looking table. Xzavier punches Matt square in the face knocking him down on the ground. I quickly ran and kneeled down beside Matt lifting his head from the floor hoping that he's okay.

"Kitten get up"

"He's hurt Xzavier"

"Now!"

"No!" I tap onto Matt's face trying my best to wake him up but he just lays there asleep. I know this isn't the time but karma is a bitch Matt.