Chapter 55

"Autumn no!"

"Everybody please calm down , Xzavier wait , stop this right now!" Autumn and Xzavier were approaching Cassandra and Matt.

Autumn looked furious as she approached Cassandra and the same with her man beside her. Xzavier ran and knocked his fist into Matt's face not caring about the cracking sound coming from
Matt's jaw.

"Someone Get autumn out of here!" He yelled before pounding his fist into Matt once again.

Autumn didn't let anyone touch her as she grabbed hold of Cassandra's curls and pulled her onto the floor in one swift move , she could care less about her being in only a robe and her hair half way done. All she saw was red and Cassandra was her target.

"Someone stop this" heather screamed as she witnessed her niece and son get beaten by the couple, she stood back watching as the four fought each other. The whole crowd was astounded at the scene before them.

Out of nowhere Jason comes and slams his fist into Matt's father's face , he didn't spare the man a second before he repeatedly punched his face.

All in all this wedding was going downhill fast.

Five hours before

Jason

What's better than wedding bells and a bride that's completely insane?

Right now I'm at this stupid wedding for my brother and Autumn that I've tried talking him out of but no one wants to listen to Jason.

Autumn's to young to be settling down so quickly I mean she needs be free , have more experiences in life but Xzavier is way to selfish to even agree with that. I wonder how she looks right now in her wedding dress , yes it was a shock when we all discovered she was pregnant but she'll be one hell of a mom and wife.

That girl just shines wherever she goes and doesn't even realize the affect she has on others. I still have a crush on her but I've been trying to keep my distance, it doesn't seem to be working well enough but I refuse to betray my brother like that again, I've already beat myself up about it once I realized what I did was unacceptable.

The place was beautiful and the guest were dressed to impress but something seemed off, everyone was talking and getting to know each other while I sat by myself looking around at the people. Maybe I'll get lucky with one of the bridesmaids or something , most of them were Autumn's cousins but I didn't mind.

"Hey stranger" that's a voice I never wanted to hear again, I turned and saw Cassandra sitting next to me with a bright smile.

"Bye Cassandra , you weren't invited anyway" I rolled my eyes at her and looked ahead , she's always ruining things but not tonight, it's Autumn and Xzavier's day and I don't want to ruin it.

"I came to wish the happy couple a good marriage" I scoffed at her statement and focused on the people instead.

She was going to say something again but a man walked up and tapped her shoulder.

"Cassandra , your aunt wants a word with you" he told her , she sighed and stood up but not before putting her hand on my face. I quickly moved away from her touch and watched her leave.

Man she's crazy.
******

I'm sooo bored. My sister is a bridesmaid which means she's in the room with Autumn and my brother wants to be left alone even though I'm his best man he didn't want to be bothered , something about his wanting to meditate and have peace before seeing Autumn, i don't know and honestly I didn't care.