Chapter 58

Autumn

Six years later*

"Summer , Winter! Stop running away from your sister!"

"Okay mommy" I shake my head at my now three little girls.

Summer and winter were now six turning seven in almost a week. Xzavier couldn't wait to get me pregnant again with our now three year old daughter Daisy, she was just so sweet and absolutely adorable.

 Xzavier couldn't wait to get me pregnant again with our now three year old daughter Daisy, she was just so sweet and absolutely adorable

With Xzavier's eyes and my hair , but she was a trouble maker at heart. She loves to bother the twins even though I tell her not to she's sneaky but her baby face just keeps her out of trouble all the time with me and especially Xzavier.

"Kitten" I hear Xzavier Call out to me , I took my chance to give him a loving kiss before our girls figure out he's-

"Daddies home!" All three of them squeal and bombard him while pushing me to the back, I love my girls to death but it's sad how much attention they show him instead of me and no I'm not jealous.

"Mommies home too!" I try to get them to turn around but they focus their attention back to their dad. He swoops both the twins up and places daisy onto his back as he interacts with the girls.

"I can't wait for my baby to get here , I just know he'll show me the love I need"

Yes , I'm pregnant again, don't even ask how we all know how Xzavier is but now I found out that this time I'm going to have a little boy that I can spoil to the fullest and not care to much about it.

Xzavier of course wasn't thrilled as he was with the girls because he claims that I'll love our baby boy more than him , hey I'm not making any promises because the girls seems to love him way more than me. I'm not getting the affection I need from them so why not have a baby boy who I know will love me more.

"Jason and ruby are coming over for dinner tonight" I smile and start to get dinner ready for the soon to be married couple.

It really took him a long time to date which I wonder why , girls practically throw themselves at him but I guess he was waiting for the right one and that was ruby.

Mandy and Brittany actually hit it off and got married one month ago. Who would've thought?! I was so happy for the both of them , I didn't even know they were dating. Hell no one did until Brittany proposed to Mandy when we all were having dinner one night , it was the most shocking but sweetest thing when Mandy began to cry and saying she will marry Brittany.

They're still on their honeymoon soon be be back before the twins birthday or else I told them I'll make sure that they weren't invited to the hospital to see our son born.

I never knew what happened to matt after that day he ruined my wedding. Some say he went out of state and some say he found another girl but I really could careless about any of that , I seen what that family truly was , psychos.

Cassandra is now in a mental institution after she found out that Jason was dating another girl she began stalking him and after he proposed she went absolutely ballistic and ended up losing her damn mind.

It was sad seeing her like that but than I remembered what she did to Xzavier and I didn't even feel an ounce of guilt , I was honestly glad that she left and was out of our lives forever. I knew she was crazy all along.

All in all I could say that our lives were changed completely all due to a little Arrangement that started with me and Xzavier and now look at us , married with kids. I was the happiest I could be with my family that continues to grow because of my sexy husband couldn't keep his hands to himself , not that I minded.

Our love is real I just hope our girls and our little man experience this kind of love when they grow up. It was worth it all.

The end.
****************************

Vote comment share 🌹

I'm going to miss them😔💔

Let me know what you all thought of this book💬💭