Chapter 42

Jason

"Xzavier man where have you been I haven't seen you since Friday" I watch as he slumped down in the seat next to me, we were in the cafeteria waiting for the first bell to ring.

He shakes his head and stares off into the distance. He's acting really... off today I don't know why.

"Have you ever knew something was right but you can't bring yourself to do it?" He finally says , he still stares at nothing but his face held so much pain.

"Uhh depends on what it is"

"Something that's so hard to give up , something so special and warm and nice and sweet. Something that bring joy your heart and life, something you couldn't live without"

I had a good idea who he was talking about but what did he mean by giving her up. Is he going to break up with her?!

"Are you talking about-"

Just then autumn enters the cafeteria looking just as sad as Xzavier only she's beautiful, taking my breathe away as always.

I could see Xzavier look at her longingly. It's kinda sad that I'm crushing on my brother girlfriend, but of what he's saying is true then I'm not doing anything wrong.

"Hey autumn" I greet her as she approached a table way away from us. She turns and smiles at me waving her hand, I pat Xzavier's shoulder before going to sit with Autumn.

"Hi Jason" her angelic voice greets me , I take a seat and try to figure out this look in her eyes. It held so much intensity.

"What? Do I have something on my face?!" She grabs a napkin and wipes her face rapidly.

"No, no it's just... why are you so sad? Is something wrong with you too"

"What do you mean me too?"

"Well Xzavier is actin the same way. Did something happen between you two" I didn't want to ask but I had no other choice they were both acting weird I had to find out what it was.

She pauses for a moment and then sighs heavily before looking down at the table playing with her fingers.

"Promise not to say anything?" She ask me worriedly , I nod my head for her to continue and she does.

"Me and Xzavier kinda are fighting-"

"What did he do?" I was getting anxious thinking Xzavier was being stupid and did something to Autumn but I know him he would never.

"No...I'm moving to london after high school he doesn't want me to go but that's my dream to attend UCL and it's so frustrating when he isn't even happy for me! I tried my hardest all through high school to earn good enough grades to be accepted and now here I am fighting with my boyfriend because he's to selfish to actually care about his so called girlfriend!!" She screams through the cafeteria so that Xzavier could hear her. I was shocked when she told me that she planned on moving to London , I was a little sad knowing that she wouldn't be here but I'm happy that she got into her dream school.

"That's so great autumn you should be happy , he should be happy for you" I try to calm her down and she does well for a second until Xzavier stands up and yells.

"LET ME BE SELFISH AUTUMN BECAUSE I WANT TO STAY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU WANT TO MOVE HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR SOME SCHOOL THAT YOU WERNT GOING TO TELL YOUR SO CALLED BOYFRIEND!" He takes slow steps towards the table , everyone in the cafeteria shuts up the only thing heard is the bickering between the two.

"You have to make everything about you don't you Xzavier, well guess what! My life DOESNT revolve around you and neither does my future!"

"To bad because it does you can't deny what we have so stop trying to act as if I'm the bad guy for loving you so much I can't bare to see you go!" Autumn was going to say something back but I stopped her.

"That's enough you two classes are about to start, autumn I'll walk you to class Xzavier we'll talk later alright"

Whatever these two have going on it's not healthy and I think it's going to get even worse if they don't fix it. It's clear she wants to leave and attend that college but then on the other hand Xzavier doesn't want her to leave.

As we walk I could tell she was fuming with anger.

"It's going to be Okay autumn, he can't make you stay only you can. If you love him but still want to leave I think you should follow your dream even though it's non of my business I'll try and talk to him about accepting the fact that you want to leave" I tell her honestly.

"Why can't he be more supportive of me , all he wants to do is fight with me on this and I'm tired of my own boyfriend try to dictate my future" I stop her before we get inside of her class room and hug her to me.

She sheds a couple of tears before wiping them away. I wish I could stop her tears and her pain , Xzavier is being such an idiot right now. He doesn't know how many man are dying to be in his spot. Men like me.

"Thank you Jason I really needed this hug" she steps from my grasp and gives my cheek a peck before walking off to her class.

My cheeks heats up and I smile slyly before making my way to my own class room , not before bumping into Cassandra. Here we go again.

"Hey baby!"

"How many times am I going to tell you that I don't want anything to do with you"I tell her clearly annoyed with her presence , I continue to walk.

"Can you just give it to me , really quickly before class I promise I won't mess with you for the whole day" she rushes out , I laugh to myself lightly.

Ever since that night we had sex she keeps begging me for more , I know that I'm very good in that department but this is just weird.

Before I can say anything else to decline her offer as I always do she gets on her knees and begs me. My eyes widen and I pull her up on her feet.

"What the hell are you doing Cassandra get the fuck up!" I yell at her , she whines and tries to beg me for it again this time louder.

"Please! Please Jason just a quickie before class I'm dying!"

Wow this girl is thirsty as hell!!

"No Cassandra and I'm not saying it anymore find some other guy"

"I don't want any other guy Jason! I want you and only you!" I shake my head and walk off but she grabs my arm pushing me into a empty classroom.

"What the hell Cassandra move" I reach for the door but she pushes her hands down my pants , I gasp when she strokes my member up and down trying her best get get me hard.

I push at her hand but she grips my shaft harder making me stay still , this felt so fucking weird like I'm not even in control of my own body.

"I haven't had sex since that night, I can't get over you and I never will"

"P-please Cassandra s-stop" her grip keeps tightening to the point it was almost painful to bare. She kisses me roughly on the lips trying to shove her tongue in my mouth but I refused.

"Stop it Jason! Just let this happen baby" when she goes for my belt I grab ahold of her neck to which she just moans out.

I push her hand out of my pants and quickly leave the room sprinting down the hall trying my best to get the fuck away from this psychopath. Damn this girl is crazy.

"Jason please come back! Baby I'm sorry let me apologize please!" I hear her voice call out to me but I run even faster away until I'm safely in my classroom.

I laugh to myself when I think about it. Cassandra just tried to rape me?!
**************************

Vote comment share 🌹

Cassandra is a mess honey😂‼️