Chapter 20

Autumn

In the morning me and Mandy made breakfast while the guys both slept in. It was pretty hard getting from Xzavier's grip but I managed to replace myself with a pillow.

"So anything special happen between you and Xzavier last night" Mandy ask me while wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh and shoo her away.

"I don't know what your talking about" I smile innocently while setting the table while she plates the food.

"Oh really so those moans weren't coming from you last night" she teases , placing everyone's plate at the table. I blush deeply and hide my face with my hair.

"Damn right they were" Xzavier's voice come out of nowhere. I look up and glare at him which he just smiles.

"Nothing happened" I reassured her while I sit down in front of my breakfast.

Jason walks into the kitchen looking half asleep but sits down and eats anyway. We all eat breakfast in a comfortable silence.

"Autumn, how about me and you go shopping later on" Mandy says while I help her clear the dishes. I don't think shopping would. Be necessary but I could use some fresh air and Mandy is so much fun I know we'll have a great time out today.

"Yeah sure" I agree and she give me the most brightest smile ever. I've always loved hanging with Mandy she's unique in her own way , I think I like her more because she's herself and doesn't take shit form anyone but she's a sweetheart.

"Go get ready I'll meet you in an hour and we'll go"

I make my way upstairs into me and Xzavier's room. He's there laying on the bed while watching tv , I walk past him heading to the closet to find something decent to wear while me and Mandy are out today.

Arms wrap around my waist and I feel Xzavier nuzzle his head into my neck. I smile and turn around in his arms to give him his morning kiss that I know he's begging to have.

"Where are you going kitten?"

"Mandy and I are going shopping today"

"Oh okay I'll just change and we can go" he turns to leave but I stop him just in his tracks.

"Just us girls Xzavier"

"But what am I suppose to do while your gone" he pouts, I love when he does this but he can't go we're basically spending the whole week together so he should be alright.

"You have Jason to keep you company"

"But I don't want his company, I want yours kitten" he pulls me into him , kissing me passionately. Ugh he knows I love his lips he's trying to change my mind.

I back away from him which he just pulls me back and trails kisses down my neck.

"Baby I'll be back before you know it" I coo into his neck while he still grips my waist. I know he loves when I call him baby , he falls for anything I say when I call him the name. I guess I'll have to call him that more.

"Okay, but tell Mandy that I'm mad she's taking you away from me" I smile and kiss his cheek before heading into the connected bathroom.
*****

An hour later I'm ready to go and shop until I drop with Mandy.

I look down at my outfit second guessing it. Maybe I should change into something else but I like this outfit. I'm so confusing at times.

Deciding my outfit is okay I make my way downstairs into the living room waiting for Mandy to come down anytime now.