Chapter 12

Autumn

Lunch with Jason was really fun I laughed and made silly jokes with him. He's really a great guy I wonder when he'll find a great girl for himself.

We made our separate ways when we finally came back to school. I walk down the mostly empty halls ready for my last lesson of the day until I can finally go home and take care of my mom.

I'm pulled into a dark room by someone I didn't get a look at. It's silent before I break it with a question.

"Listen I don't have time for games so could you please just move so I can get to class"

"Autumn it's me" Matt's voice sounds in my ears.

"Matt? What are you doing?"

"We needed to be alone so I could finally have a conversation with you about u-"

"Have anyone seen autumn she's not in her class" I hear Xzavier say to someone. His voice is a little muffled from behind the door and I want to tell him where I am but I don't want Matt to get beaten again so I remain quiet until his voice disappears.

"I love you so much baby. Being with you made me so happy and now your with him and for what? Him to break your heart?"

"Matt you don't know Xzavier he isn't that bad I promise he just comes off that way to people but he's not"

"He literally just told the whole school how amber fucked her dad in the park"

"What!?"

"Yes her father is going to jail because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and out of people's business"

"Wait so Xzavier putting a sick bastard who fucks his teen daughter in jail is a bad thing?" I ask in disbelief , yeah he shouldn't have told the whole school but he did the right thing that's disgusting to have sex with your daughter who you've produced.

And she should be ashamed of doing what she's done.

"That's not the point. He always does this , Where is the autumn that use to hate him with so much passion"

"I hated him because I didn't know the real him. The him that is good and is just a teenager"

"What are you saying autumn this isn't you! I know you I know how much you love me and breaking up with me because something my mom said isn't you... she's sorry and she really wants to sit down and get to know you like I have baby , this is our second chance"

"No! I'm not ever seeing your mother again. I don't want her to like me I use to but not anymore I will not play puppet to your mother if she couldn't been see that I was nice to her than she doesn't deserve my kindness"

"What?!?"

"Xzavier's mom is actually nice and I know that for a fact she's a blunt person , genuine and all the things your mother isn't"

"So you've met his mother"

"I have"

"And has he met your parents" I think about it for a second. He hasn't met my mother or father but I know sooner or later he will and I don't have a problem with it.

"None of your business Matt" I walk past him to get to the door but he pulls me back.

He smashes his lips onto mine but I feel nothing like I did before. His kiss doesn't affect me like Xzavier lips does. I feel wrong and not myself with Matt's lips placed into mine.

Quickly I pull away from him not wanting to have his lips on mine.

"Don't you feel it I know you do. It feels like fireworks when we kiss"