Chapter 33

Xzavier

Autumn and Jason kissed.
Autumn passes out.
Now we're here.

I sit next to her as she's passed out on our bed asleep without a care in the world. I couldn't leave her like that so instead of being angry I went into my protective boyfriend mode and took her home.

I'll deal with Jason and her later.

But right now I'm here to take care of her and the hangover she's clearly going to receive. I'll admit I was pissed when I seen the two people I care about , my brother and the love of my life kiss. I felt betrayed by them both but Jason more then Autumn.

"Uhhh!" I hear her let out , she must be waking up.

"Autumn" I go to her side and make sure she isn't about to throw up every where like she did three times last night, she definitely was drunk off her ass.

"Stop yelling at me" she hides her face underneath the covers , I sigh and pull them back and she hisses.

"Autumn it's time to get up it's three in the afternoon kitten" I try and reason with her but she just whines again like a baby. My baby.

"But I don't want to stop being mean to me!"

"Kitten im not being mean we need to talk about something okay and then we can take a nap but if we don't talk about it I'm going to go crazy" I admit to her , the thought of them kissing drove me crazy the whole night I wanted answers from them both but after my kitten passed out I couldn't ask.

"Okay but please stop yelling at me" I get up from my position on the bed to retrieve her some Advil and water , once I get back into the room she's sitting up holding her head in her hands. She honestly looks like shit but has a way to look beautiful through it all.

How does she do it.

I give her the pills and wait a little while for them to take affect a little so that I can start asking questions.

"Is this okay" I lower my voice a little to see if it's to much for her, she nods her head and I continue.

"Last night... do you remember what happened?"

"Uhh.. yeah! We went to the club , you knocked that guy out and then we went to some beach party and I don't know how we ending back here"

"You don't remember what happened at the beach party?"

"I talked to Jason because he was feeling down and we had a beer or two that's all" I searched her eyes to see if she was lying or not , I could always tell if my kitten was lying. She wasn't she told the truth she didn't remember what happened after that and I know after I tell her she might not want to hear it.

"Kitten you and Jason had more then two beers... try the whole damn cooler but you two....you kissed each other last night" I clenched my fist at the image that played through my mind again, I wanted so bad to punch Jason for being so stupid and to give Autumn a piece of my mind but they were drunk it's clear my kitten had no control.

"What! I would never do that Xzavier im not like that!! How could you even-"

"Shh kitten I know I know but it happened I seen you two with my own eyes.. you blacked out afterwards"

I try to soothe her but it wasnt working she just looked at me and cried her eyes out. My heart clenched at the sight of my kitten crying like this I didn't want to upset her but she had a right to know drinking like she did had Consequences.

"I'm so sorry Xzavier i-I didn't know I promise I would never had... I don't even see Jason that way I-" she continued to cry , I pulled in a bare hug and held her there.

"I know you don't kitten but you can't drink like that it's clear you can't handle a couple of beers by yourself so when you decide to drink I want you to stick with me the whole time anyone could've taken advantage of you kitten" I caress her hair , she sobs still but not as loudly.

Now all I have to do is make sure it was an accident on my brother part and I can let it go. But if it wasn't who knows what I'll do to him.
*****

Jason

Waking up with the most head banging headache I sit up and look around.

I'm in my room?

Autumn
Party.
Beers
Kiss.

I kissed Autumn, I couldn't resist how gorgeous she was, we were laughing and just having fun like any couple would and I took that first move and kissed her.

Her lips felt so good against mine I never experienced anything like that before , it was like electric bolts shoot through my body as her lips moved against my own.

Xzavier.

Shit he seen us! He saw me and Autumn share a kiss , that was most magical but still he saw us. He didn't really do anything but take her and leave , he must not know.

Does she even know?

She had to know what she was doing or else she wouldn't have kissed me back, she said she loved me.

A smile crept its way onto my face at the thought of last night.

No she's Xzavier's girl, your brothers you can't think like this it was all a mistake tell Xzavier it was a mistake!

But it wasn't a mistake I wanted to kiss Autumn I had to kiss her , she was there and I was also Xzavier was somewhere with his friends he didn't care about her and what she was doing. He left her at a party where anyone could've taken advantage of her , thank the gods I was there.

I saved her from making a big mistake I was the one she kissed instead of some loser , he should be glad that I was there for her.

I need to see her and now.
**************************

Vote comment share 🌹