Chapter 31

Jason

She hasn't talked nor even looked at me ever since spring break , ever time I see her I just want to explain what happened between me and Cassandra again until she understood that it wasn't intentional but when she sees me coming her way she quickly avoid all eye contact and speeds away to another direction.

I know I shouldn't be sadden by this because I have no right to any women to explain what happened between me and Cassandra but Autumn is different I want her to like me , hell I want her to love me but I know that she's with Xzavier, my brother, who I can't betray in such a way.

If autumn comes to me and declares her love for me then that's another story but until then I'll continue to try and at least be friends that we once were.

"Jason! Jason! Hello is anyone home!" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Mandy who's waving her hand in my face.

"Yeah?"

"What's up with you?" She ask, I sigh and look her in the eyes. She already know what's wrong with me.

"Autumn doesn't want to talk to me and every time I try and talk to her she goes the other way"

"I figured it had something to do with Autumn"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you've been staring non stop at her this whole time"

She was right my eyes were directed to where Autumn and Xzavier sat under a tree laughing and playing. I longed for that , to have something like that but not just with anyone I want it with Autumn.

"J I know you like her but maybe this is a good thing" she says , I stare at her as if she's grown two heads.

"What?"

"I mean she's with Xzavier after all and you can finally get over her and look at someone else except Cassandra I don't want that happening again" I smile at her hatred for Cassandra it seems after I told her about what happened she hates Cassandra even more if that's possible.

"Come on were going to a party this weekend and I don't want to hear no buts about it. I'm finding you a girl"

"Will Autumn be there?"

"Uh.. I'm not exactly sure about that I don't know if her and Xzavier are going but they were invited , it is Friday so you never know"

My heart races at the thought of autumn in her little party outfit or any outfit really , last time she wore this shirt that was see through and it looked so sexy in her I could hardly breathe. I wonder if she's going to wear something like that again.

"Earth to Jason!"

"Oh sorry I was just thinking"

"Wow you have it badddd!"

"Yeah whatever" I roll my eyes and focus my attention back in the couple under the tree.

Why can't I have that?
****

Autumn

"Kitten , Baby we're going to be late Come on!" Xzavier hollers from downstairs, I was just finishing my last coat of mascara and I was ready.

I walk downstairs and pose as if I'm the cover in a fashion magazine.

"So what do you think" I strike another pose and laugh at his facial expression.

"Hmm... my kitten your sexy as ever... do a twirl I want to see it all" I oblige and twirl for him in a slow but sexy spin.

Tonight we were skipping a party that Xzavier told me about and instead he's taking me out to a night club

Tonight we were skipping a party that Xzavier told me about and instead he's taking me out to a night club. Of course I'm not the legal age to get in but Xzavier being himself always knows a way.

Really his dad owns one of the clubs so he can do whatever he wants in there.

"As long as you stay with me the whole night or in my eye sight I won't have to kill anybody for touching you" he says with all seriousness, I smile and kiss his lips knowing he's crazy enough to do it and strangely I really don't mind that he says this but I appreciate he's more lenient on me wearing clothes so exposing like this.

I guess it's the trust we've build with one another , I trust him and he trust me. We have no secrets and we tell each other everything as if we're best friends , which in a way we are things aren't all about us having sex I love the moments when it's just me and him talking u til we can't anymore about any and everything it's reassuring and it's another reason why I love him so much.

Once we arrive at the club Xzavier opens the door and helps me out of the car, I thank him while we walk hand in hand inside of the club without anyone checking out ID's or asking who we were they just let us go right in.

The energy was amazing seeing all those people dancing and having fun and being care free I loved the vibe it gave me.

Xzavier pulled me to a private looking room but I could still see all the people having fun on the dance floor and at the bar.

"Do you want a drink!" He shouts over the music , I shake my head and stand up to get a better look at who's all dancing, it looked really fun.

"I want to go and dance!"

"I have to talk to someone but stay close so I can see you Okay?"

"Okay" I kiss him once more before leaving out of the room and joining the rest of the people in the dance floor.

Different sweaty bodies press up against each other , the music plays and gives me this feeling that I can't control all I want to do is dance until I can't anymore. Right now I'm in the middle of the dance floor , still in Xzavier's sight like he asked.

I look his way and see him staring at me intensely watching my ever move while some man talks to him , he looks as if he's only paying attention to me so I decide to give him a show. I sway my hips and grind while I maintain eye contact with him , he bites his lip and I could see in his eyes how bad he wanted me.

"Hey gorgeous you want to dance" some guy comes behind me , at first I was going to decline but right now I'm still giving Xzavier a show so why not.

"Sure" he puts his arms around my waist while my back meets his front , his leg slides in between mine and I grind while staring at Xzavier.

I could see he wishes I was dancing with him but instead of watching the guy behind me his focus is on me completely. Sliding down the guys body and back up again he groans and tries to kiss me but I pull away.

"What are you doing"

"Can't I get a kiss gorgeous"

"No you may not" I tell him truthfully and giggle

"And why not?" He chuckles a bit.

"Sorry I have a boyfriend and he's crazy" I say while still dancing and grinding , I could see Xzavier wrapping up his conversation with whoever the man was and slowly making his way over to me.

An evil smirk is plastered onto my face as I know what he's about to do to this guy but I can't seem to care , he looks so sexy stalking towards us slowly.

"I'm a bit crazy to"

"Are you sure about that" I turn around and ask him , he smirks and looks me in the eyes before pulling me by my waist into his chest.

"I'm pos-" Xzavier's fist connects with the guys jaw knocking him down onto the dance floor, the people around us gasp and step back a little while the guy lays there dazed.

"I told you he's crazy" I say to him, Xzavier pulls me into him and kisses me deeply for everyone to see I don't even feel embarrassed by it I feel loved and protected with him around me. I'm most glad that it was him to safe me.

"Come on kitten lets get out of here"

"Where we going"

"The nights still young how about a party?"

"Absolutely" I giggle and kiss him again , we walk out of the club with Xzavier's arm wrapped tightly around my waist and I with a smile content with my man.
***********************

Vote comment share 🌹

Wow they really are crazy😩😂