01. I prefer Lana

Beautiful manip of Alana and Bucky by: rebelspies Thank you!

Thank you!

      I never put much thought into what it would be like to be in love

      I never put much thought into what it would be like to be in love. Well, I never put much thought into who I would fall in love with. I always thought that I was unworthy of someone's affection. But with Bucky, loving him was like being cold, and being engulfed in warmth. It was easy, but so hard. He is my other half my everything. I learned what it was to be loved by someone who was just as broken as me. I guess I should've expected it when it came. But I could not bring myself regretting my love for him.

    I have pulled out my thoughts as the armed car stopped. My eyes stared at the man who had caused us to be found and I glared. The wishes for a weapon in vain. I heard the grinding sound of a machine. Turning to see my love kept in a box like an animal, a savage. The stoic look on his face broke me. "Bucky," I whispered tears threatened though I refused to let them fall. I refused to let this scums who kept him in a box see my weakness. His eyes travelled around the room, stopping on me the collar and cuffs that chained me down caused his jaw to clench. "Let's go." I ignored the request as I stared at my husband. "I said let's go." A shock of electricity ran through me, I screamed, the current bringing me to my knees. The pain felt like it was melting my brain, turning my joints to putty. I could hear distant screams, yells at someone telling him to stop. The pain stopped slowly. I felt hands on my body so I opened my eyes to see Steve looking at me in a concerned manner. I guess I should tell you how I got here in this particular position, from the beginning.

August 30th, 2014

I walked into the café my eyes landing on a man who wore a jacket and gloves obviously hiding something on his arm. His head stayed down as he shoved food into his mouth. I smirked striding over to him. My heeled boots drawing his attention. I pulled the chair opposite of him sitting down smirking at him as I crossed one leg over the other "Hello." I spoke clearly unwavering my voice. "Who the hell are you?"

"Well I've been called many things, Nemesis, bringer of death, Bitch, but I prefer to be called Lana you know personal preference and all," I replied proudly at my remark he seemed to recognized the first name. His body tensed "Don't worry James. I'm not hydra." I assured looking around before pulling the file folder from my leather jacket and putting it on the table. "What is this?" I smiled