06. Try me

November 12th, 2014

November 12th, 2014

   Bucky and I had been dating for around a month. It was sweet easy. Like breathing though Bucky was angry at me, for what I couldn't figure out. "Why are you so angry at me?" I shouted as we both stood in the kitchen.

"You wouldn't understand." He said lowly, the words barely leaving his lips as he angrily stared past me

   I couldn't help it as I glared at him a low growl of words came out "Try me." He didn't respond to my words grabbing his face and turning it to look at me I shouted "Try me!" His eyes stared into mine as he looked to be contemplating his reply. His lips were on mine in a heated kiss which I quickly returned. His hands were on my waist as he lifted me up placing me on the countertop. Spices and other objects landed on the floor with a clatter. My legs wrapped around his hips pulling him close. My hands rested on his face.

   His hands were on the hem of my top pulling upwards exposing my stomach, I pulled away pulling it off completely before returning to the kiss. His hands went under my thighs as he lifted me up once more. Landing on the couch cushion his hands roamed my stomach as his kisses travelled down my body as my back slowly touched the cushions of the couch. His kisses stopped right at my collar bones, the sensation caused a happy sound to escape my lips. I used all my strength to flip us over, my legs straddling his as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt up showing off his toned stomach. I smirked to my self as I placed kisses up his stomach. My lips met his once more as we kissed gingerly. I pulled away before standing giving him a sly smile before walking to the bedroom my hands behind me unclasping my bra as I moved. Leaving him in the living room to join me if he wanted.

 Leaving him in the living room to join me if he wanted

I awoke to find Bucky asleep next to me. I smiled placing a soft kiss on his temple than pulled myself from the bed. I grabbed the nearest shirt and pulled it in standing and putting more clothes on. I found a sheet of paper and scribbled some words of where I was going. I grabbed my phone slipping it into the pocket of my skinny jeans and shut the door quietly leaving the apartment building. I walked down the street in silence as I thought about the events that took place the night before.

Looking up to notice the car in front of me had been driving at an unusual pace. I could hear footsteps behind me. My suspicions proved to be futile when something smashed against my temple and my world went black.