27. Old man

I flew across the room for the shot Tony had taken at me

   I flew across the room for the shot Tony had taken at me. I groaned as I hit a wall, I had dropped the katana. I rolled onto my back as I watched Tony and Bucky fight. I grunted pulling myself up. Grabbing the sword from the floor I advanced toward Stark. He had grabbed Bucky by the throat and flew him a distance from Steve and me. I took off running toward them as Steve threw his shield at him causing his beam to deflect and hit the concrete. He looked up and us. I jumped using my weight to push him off my husband. He flew back going to hit me but Steve used his shield placing it in front.

   Steve and I flew back, his body taking the hit as we landed on a chamber. He shot 4 cuffs that cuffed Steve's legs together and my hands together. Bucky went after him but Tony grabbed him by the throat once more. Steve used his shield to break the cuffs. I picked up the katana and we took off for the 2 fighting men. The exploded debris started falling, Stark had my husband held up against the wall. The wall of debris was coming for them. I screamed when it almost hit them.

   Bucky had made it out though "Go, my love," I said when I made it to him placing my shaking hand on his cheek.

   "Not without you," He said

   "I walk the line, remember I'll see you later, go..." I told him placing a small kiss on the corner of his mouth as I pushed him to run. He started to run, Tony shot at him, though Steve jumped in his way, me standing behind him. Tony started to lift off the ground.

   "It wasn't him Tony, Hydra had control of his mind," Steve tried to reason, Tony only shouted for us to move. "It wasn't him!" Tony tried flying past us, Steve grabbing his leg as I aimed my katana at his jets, trying to stab them out. I finally got one to shatter and he flew to the floor. He used a laser and cement fell blocking us from getting to him. Steve brought us to Bucky, as he used his shield to deflect another shot taken at him.

   "I thought I told you to go, old man," I mumbled a small smile broke on my lips as I tried to lighten up the situation, he glared at me even though a smile was on his lips. It dropped as I helped him stand. "This isn't going to end anytime soon, go, my love," I told him and he continued to try to leave. Steve used a garrote wire to bring Stark down. A missile flies through the air hitting Bucky's only way out. He looks up in terror as I let out a scream that I muffled with my hand. I had sheathed my katana and started climbing up, Bucky falling down to a ledge that I made my way to.

   Gripping his arms I asked a silent are you okays. My question went unanswered as I grabbed a baton from a holster using it as a bo staff to hit Stark like a baseball away. He landed and I went to hit him again, though he grabbed it and wrapped his arms around me. I through my head back hoping to cause him to fall back though hitting metal. His grip loosened enough for me to get free from his grip. He grabs Bucky like he did me though his arm was wrapped around his throat asking "Do you even remember them?"

   "I remember all of them," he spoke solemnly, though it was a lie, it broke my heart. He then falls back, I have no idea how, but I grabbed onto his arm before he went causing me to follow them down. Steve grabs onto us causing my already loose grip to weaken and me to go free falling to the floor. I land with a thump, groaning loudly to myself. Bucky's metal arms reach out to grab my hand as I breathe in, pain spreading through my body.