28. Don't try it asshat

Our groans almost in time with each other

   Our groans almost in time with each other. Tears threatened to fall as we looked at each other. We rolled over looking to see Steve and Tony start to fight. I pulled my body up knowing this isn't over. I looked to my side to see Steve's shield. I turned to Bucky, knowing I throw wouldn't be strong enough to do any real damage. I grabbed the vibranuim shield passing it my husband. He stood jumping using it to hit Stark off of Steve. I stood from my place as Steve and Bucky fight Tony.

  I jump from the ledge using the bo staff that had thankfully fallen down with me. I wrapped my legs around Tony's waist as I held my staff to his throat, "Don't try it asshat," I muttered into his ear through the mask. Bucky went after the bright power source that sat in the chest of his suit. Bucky starts yelling as he struggles. I held the staff tightly almost suffocatingly tight. A bright beam of light shots from the power source. I shout as Bucky lands on his knee. His metallic arm missing. I screamed out for him as Stark grabbed my staff throwing me onto my back. "Mother fu-" I shouted in pain, though not finishing the sentence, this kept happening.

   Adrenaline pumping through my veins gave me the energy I needed to get up once more. I ran toward my husband who laid on the floor. "Bucky, Bucky baby," I said turning his head to look at me. His face was blank as he looked at me. My hands shakily on his cheeks as I pushed his hair out of his face. Tears fell as I cradled his head in my lap. "Come on, Buck," I said rubbing my hand on his cheek. I watched Steve and Stark fight.

   Tony gets the jump on Steve, I grow furious as he kicks him down. "He's my friend," Steve said

   "So was I," He replies he grabs the back of Steve's uniform. He then throws him into a column "Stay down, final warning," he warns I lay Bucky down standing pulling out a small dart that held a neuromuscular blocking agent. I kicked Tony down. Punching a fist into his metal mask. I grab the back of his mask and rip my fingers into the weaker metal. The skin on the back of his neck was exposed. Stabbing the dart into his exposed skin. His movements slowed as he fell to his knees. "What did you do?" I smirked as he laid there paralyzed.

   "That was a neuromuscular blocking agent cocktail, we used it often at the Black List. You should be paralyzed long enough for us to leave." I told him leaning close to his ear. I picked up Steve's shield and smashed it into his power source, destroying it. Steve ripped off his mask, and I handed him his shield. We all panted loudly as Steve helped Bucky up off the floor.

   "That shield doesn't belong to you, you don't deserve it. My father made that shield," Stark harped I held Bucky's weight as Steve thought. Before swiftly dropping the red, white and blue shield. Leaving a paralyzed Tony we left.