18. Sister, sister

I sat in the armored vehicle behind the apparent king glaring holes into the back of his head

    I sat in the armored vehicle behind the apparent king glaring holes into the back of his head. The wound on my cheek from his claws stinging. Steve's friend broke the silence. "So you like cats," before I could stop it a snort erupted, the king turned to glare at me. I smirked in reply before returning to glaring at him.

   "Sam. Alana." Steve scolded 

   "What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat. You don't wanna know more?" This Sam character said. I leaned my head on the window. There are so many offensive things I could stay but I choose to keep my mouth shut. 

   "Your suit... it's vibranium?" Steve said kitty turns to look at me, before turning to Steve.

   "The black panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now 'cause your friend and his little wife back there murdered my father... I also wear the mantle of king." I set my jaw, if I wasn't chained to the back of this seat right now I would find the most creative ways to kill him. "So I ask you...as both warrior and king... How long do you think you can keep your friends safe from me." I yanked on the cuffs. Steve glared forward not satisfied with this. I leaned my head on the window after giving up and started to think.

   I was pulled out my thoughts as the armed car stopped. My eyes stared at the man who had caused us to be found and I glared. The wishes for a weapon in vain. I heard the grinding sound of a machine. Turning to see my love kept in a box like an animal, a savage. The stoic look on his face broke me. "Bucky," I whispered tears threatened though I refused to let them fall. I refused to let this scums who kept him in a box see my weakness. His eyes traveled around the room, stopping on me the collar and cuffs that chained me down caused his jaw to clench. "Let's go." I ignored the request as I stared at my husband. "I said let's go." A shock of electricity ran through me, I screamed, the current bringing me to my knees. The pain felt like it was melting my brain, turning my joints to putty. I could hear distant screams, yells at someone telling him to stop. The pain stopped slowly. I felt hands on my body so I opened my eyes to see Steve looking at me in a concerned manner. 

   I stood from my painful spot, looking up at the 3 people stood looking at us. My facial expression went from pained to sour in a second when I saw her standing there. I let out a dry chuckle. "This makes so much sense," I spoke the sarcastic smile playing on my lips. 

   "Alana. Why does it not surprise me that you are back in the game." I rolled my eyes at her. 

   "I'm guessing you're to blame for these, Rosalie?" I questioned, she smirked. I wanted nothing more but to slap the smirk off her face 

   "You'd be correct. But I am also to blame for you not in the same state as the monster over there." She averted her eyes at Bucky. I growled 

   "σκύλα. Σκεφτείτε τη γλώσσα σας εάν θέλετε να την κρατήσετε" I spoke quickly, she laughed 

   "Τι έχει σημασία για εσάς" She replied