11. This isn't real

Unknown

Unknown

I woke up, the bright light blinding me. My hands moved to my stomach the shirt covered in blood, but no wound "Alana." I looked for the voice. "Alana." My eyes landed on a woman with soft blue eyes. "Hello, my child." She helped me stand "it's been so long."

"Momma." I said wrapping my arms around her pulling away I frowned "I'm dead. Aren't I?" She shook her head no "This isn't real..." I whispered sadly.

"It is very real my child, the gods don't believe this is the end for you." I frowned. The gods? "Right, we never told you.." her voice quiet as spoke, "walk with me." She leads the way as she looked deep in thought. I took these moments to bask in how she looks. She was as beautiful as I remembered. Her eyes soft, still as blue as the ocean. Her skin was clear, almost glowing. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders. She wore a long white gown. She looked like a queen. Her voice brought me out of thought.

"Your grandfather. My mother's lover, do you remember what I told you about him?" Her blue eyes scanned my face. My brows furrowed, I nodded

   "You said he was a man of the sky. He wasn't always nice. Tall and pale, you had gotten his blue eyes right?" She nodded "what does he have to do with this?"

   "Your grandfather has everything to do with this my child. Your grandfather was Zeus, god of the sky." I almost laughed, looking at my mother like she was crazy. "Every one thousand years or so, he would come down to earth. Most of the time to meet a woman that he thought was beautiful. When he met grandma Rose it was one of those times. They had a short-lived relationship that I came out of. Zeus knew that my family line would be special so he put a spell that would grant each one of my children a power of a god." My eyes widened

   "Your sister Rosalie, she got the power of Demeter. William got the power of Ares. Ophelia the power of Aphrodite." She lifted her hand to my cheek "And you my child got Nemesis." It made so much sense. She took my hand "Come child." We walked through a garden where a brunette stood. She had long brown hair that fell past her shoulders. She turned to me her piercing blue eyes stared into my soul.

   "Hello, Alana." Her voice was so familiar like I knew her "I know I look different. But come on it's only been 13 years." Realisation must've crossed my face "you remember now."

    "Ophelia?" She smiled at me, walking toward me with her arms outstretched. Pulling me into a hug "How?" She pulled away looking to our mother

   "All in due time." Mother said I shook my head. "Tell me, child, about Bucky." I smiled at the mention of him.

   "He's a veteran, he was taken by hydra. He just escaped about a year ago. He is so kind, broken, but when we are together it's easy." I smiled widely, my mother smiles and my sister sequels happily.

   "You love him."