10. I killed you

February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

    Bucky has been distant after the incident. He would leave, not come back until late hours. Leaving me in the cottage alone. His guilt is miss placed though. I tried to tell him that I'm not a doll. I can take a few hits. That he didn't mean to hurt me but he wouldn't listen.

   Each time he would leave he would take a piece of me with him. The more he left the more it hurt, knowing that he was hurting over what happened. Clink clash. I jumped my eyes darting to find the source of the sound. I heard footsteps. They got closer. I grabbed the gun laying on the table. Loading and aiming at the source of the noise. My finger hovering over the trigger.

   "Now that's no way to greet me is it." A gasp ravaged my body as I stared at the man in front of me. It wasn't possible. It couldn't be. "I know I look great considering the condition you left me in." His eyes burned holes my skin. His features older than the last time I saw him. The smirk I once hated, that haunted me on his face.

   "I killed you." He hummed as he took a few more paces towards me.

   "Yes. Well, obviously you didn't. Daughter." I growled. Putting pressure on the trigger of the gun. A shot sounded. His hand went up stopping the bullet. "You see hydra found me after that unfortunate night. Took me in, gave me some upgrades like that nifty little trick." The bullet fell to the floor creating a small clattering sound. I dropped the gun knowing it wasn't going to go much good.

    I advanced for him. Throwing a punch toward his head in an angry rage. He dodged it. I threw another he caught my fist twisting my wrist. I groaned butting my head into his nose causing his grip to loosen. I brought my knee up to his stomach. He stumbled back. I went to kick him. My leg hitting his side. I heard his laugh. He stood up straighter, blood dripping from his nose. "You've gotten stronger, daughter."

   "I'm no longer the little girl you insisted on beating. I'm no longer your daughter." I aimed another punch, he moved. A punch landed in my jaw causing me to stumble back. I looked over at the small table seeing a small knife. I landed a punch into his gut before wrapping my hand around his neck bringing his face down into my knee. The force disabling him long enough for me to grab the knife. I turned to him, surprised when he was right there. His hand on my throat. I clawed my hand on his arm trying to land another punch to get him off me. The knife in my hand was taken out. He threw me through the antique glass table.

    I gasped loudly, as a sharp pain ripped through my stomach. He let go of me, I feel to the wood of the table with an audible thump. My father kneeled next to me, my hands were sticky from the blood "It doesn't feel nice, does it, daughter." I coughed I could taste the blood in my mouth. I pulled the knife from my stomach slowly. My father continued to gloat.

   "You want to know something?" He smiled wide "I'm- I'm no longer the little girl. I'm a-a warrior." I leaned up stabbing the knife into his stomach, his smile dropped, I twisted my wrist causing him to scream in pain "You made sure of-of that father." I pulled the knife out my eyes slowly shutting. I heard the door open. No doubt Bucky is home. I heard him drop whatever he was holding. His heavy footsteps came closer

   "Alana- oh my god." His hands on my stomach applying pressure.

   "Is he dead. Please tell me his dead." I spluttered over my word, Bucky nodded I sighed in relief. "Good." The blood in my mouth bubbled as my world got dark.