deux

Taehyung knew what a little was.

His closest friend, after Hoseok of course, was Jimin. Only a few months before, he had come out to Taehyung as a little, explaining the different aspects of the headspace. Taehyung had taken care of Jimin a few times while waiting for the little's short green haired caregiver and boyfriend to come home from his long work hours. This being said, he had never lived with a little, or had to take care of one 24/7.

Staring at his phone, Taehyung read over his past texts with Hoseok. Fuck. What did he just sign up for?

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?" he cried, flailing around on his bed, hanging off of the edge in despair. No amount of japchae could fix this problem.

Taking deep breaths, the young man tried to calmly evaluate this situation.

Okay... okay.

One- I let Hoseok convince me to let his cousin stay with me...
Not bad, I can live with that.

Two- I am getting a hell of a lot of japchae. Nice!

Three- Hoseok's cousin is a little.
Like an adult baby little.
An attention seeking, child-like, stuffy loving little.
Fuck.

Taehyung let out another loud groan, his misery echoing throughout the halls of his spacey apartment.

Today was Saturday, so Taehyung had a little more than a day to prepare.
Wait... prepare?

Taehyung shot up from his despair stance and studied his room. There were clothes spilling out of the laundry basket and scattered on the floor, collage textbooks and papers decorating his desk, and random knickknacks strewn everywhere.
In summary, his room looked like the trashy campus gift store threw up in his room. Taehyung couldn't even imagine what the rest of the rooms looked like. Just the thought made him suffer from a full body cringe.

This apartment was in need of a serious clean.

Well, I guess it's time to get started.

A/N
It's Wednesday my dudes
(I'm so sorry)
But hey! I published a chapter AGAIN without procrastinating for a month! NICE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN😭❤️😭

He's so beautiful I can't😍

Thanks for reading!
Have a good day/night!

~childofjin