treize

I know I hinted earlier in this fic that Taehyung was in college... forget that, he graduated. Okay? Okay👌🏼

Hoseok pushes through the glass doors, eyes finding his friend at a table in the corner.
"Taehyung!" Hoseok called.

Taehyung looked up from his phone, slightly waving.
Hoseok sat down across from the younger, grabbing the coffee his dongsaeng had already bought him.

"Hello Hoseok hyung, thanks for coming."

"You never sound this serious... what's up?" Hoseok questioned, slightly worried.

"Well, Jungkook has been having nightmares. They seem pretty serious and they're affecting him a lot. I've asked him multiple times what they're about, but he won't tell me. Do you have any ideas?"

"Oh no... I should've known they weren't gone."

"What? What isn't gone?" Taehyung asked, hoping to finally get an answer.

"His nightmares. Honestly, Jungkook should be the one telling you this, but you need to know how to help him. When he was young, his mother left him and his sister. Their dad was already very harsh with both of them, but once his wife was gone, it only got worse. He verbally and sometimes even physically abused his kids. Jungkook developed anxiety and couldn't go anywhere without his sister. Eventually, she left for nursing school, and left Jungkook alone," Hoseok paused, sadly looking at his friend.
"The abuse was the worse it had ever been, and Jungkook couldn't escape. Finally his sister was financially stable enough to take him in, so he's safe now, but still traumatized."

"Oh my god." Taehyung whispered, feeling terrible for the young boy.

"Yeah... he's been through a lot, so you need to be very patient and gentle with him."

"Okay, I can do that," the younger answered, still in shock of the heartbreaking story.

"Good. I'm glad you took him in Tae, he's really happy staying with you." Hoseok said, smiling softly.

"I'm happy that he's here too," Taehyung replied, grinning.

"By the way...

Jungkook called me daddy, wHAT DO I DO?!?!?"

Hoseok burst out laughing, clutching his stomach.
"H-he called- YOU! d-da- PFFHAHAHHAHA!"

"Stop laughing! What do I say?" the brunette huffed.

"Have a great week, Taehyung," Hoseok chuckled, standing up and walking away.

"Wait hyung! Hyung? Dammit."

A/N
Heeyyyy!!!
So I meant to update sooner, but yknow how I am...
I'm going to say that I'll write tomorrow, but who knows.

I don't have much to say,
so I have you have a great day/night!

~childofjin