cinq

Taehyung froze as he saw Hoseok's rusty, old car pull into the parking garage, the timer already ticking in his mind.

They were probably nearing the elevator by now...
Maybe the second floor, three floors away...

Taehyung closed his eyes, breathing in the last few moments of pure independence. Wooden knocks made his eyes shoot open, and before he new it, he was sliding over to the door.

Wait.

Deep breath in... deep breath out... deep bre-

"BRO, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG? I CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING, OPEN THE DOOR!"

The young brunette swung open the door, a sheepish smile plastered on his face.
"Hey hyung!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes, stepping inside the spacey entrance.
"Well Kookie...
Welcome home!"

"..."

Taehyung scrunched his face up in confusion. Wasn't there supposed to be a little here?

"Kookie?" Hoseok softly cooed.

He was still met with silence. Taehyung mentally gasped.
Maybe this is all a joke, and I'm really not getting a roommate and-

A small head of brown fluff and a pair of doe eyes peeked from around the doorframe. Out came a slim hand, then another, and two beat up converse-clad feet shuffled into Taehyung's sight. Soon an entire boy had emerged from hiding, and Taehyung could've sworn he had seen an angel. Smooth pale skin, chestnut waves, wide eyes filled with constellations and curiosity.

The moment didn't last long, however, for as soon as the ethereal boy appeared, he hid himself behind Hobi.

"Don't be shy, Kook," Hoseok chuckled.

Taehyung stood in shock, still awestruck by the appearance of his new roommate. He quickly cleared his throat and held out his hand.
"Um, hey there, I'm Taehyung."

"..."

"Okay then."

"Shush Tae," Hobi scolded, "he's shy."

Slowly the oldest pried Jungkook off of his back and instead let him stick to his side, whispering in his ear.
"Say hi, Kook."

Jungkook's eyes drifted up to Taehyung's face.
"H-hi. I'm J-jungkook."

Jungkook? I could've sworn it was John Gguk...

"Hey buddy..."

You could cut the tension with a knife, the air stiff around the three men. Hoseok loudly clapped his hands. "Well, Jungkook's luggage and boxes are in the hallway. I'll leave it to you guys to move in, because I have somewhere to be. Have fun!"

He skipped out the door, slamming it shut behind his trail of sunshine.

Taehyung observed Jungkook as he dug the toe of his shoe into the ground nervously.

Okay...

Day one.

A/N
That was rough.

Well, I did it!
Sorry that it's late, I've been super busy(as usual) and couldn't find the time.
This chapter is shit, but I might edit it later...
It's kind of a filler before I can develop the storyline more, but we'll see, yeah?

I FEEL ATTACKED
HIS VOICE, THE CHOREOGRAPHY, HIS FACE...
AAHHHAHAHAHHAH

My friend got tickets for when BTS comes to NY and I'm so jealous😭😭😭

Well, thanks for reading!
Have a great day/night!

P.S. take care of yourselves, please. You matter.
❤️

~childofjin