quatre

Monday.
Today was the start.
(OF SOMETHING NEW
sorry.......)

Taehyung paced back and forth through his hardwood, shiny hallway, his mind whirring. One minute he would be jumping up and down with joy of a new roommate, and the next, he'd want to throw his head against a wall. Long story short, he was a mess.

Earlier that day, Taehyung had talked to Jimin to review the necessities of little space. He pretended- *ahem* I mean, confidently confirmed that he understood the elements of the child like headspace, and spent the next few minutes panicking- *cough* telling himself that he'd be fine.

I can do this...
I can do this...

I CAN'T DO THIS

He picked up his phone, frantically dialing Ho(e)seok to cancel the plans.
Ring...Ring...Ring

"Oh hey Tae! How ya doing?"

"Hey Hobi hyung, I don't think I ca-"

"Wait, before you continue, I want to thank you so much for helping Jungkook out!"

"Well you're welcome but-"

"It's so nice of you to do this! You should have seen his face when I told him."

"That's great hyung, but as I was saying-"

"He practically glowed! He wouldn't stop bouncing around for almost thirty minutes! He couldn't be more excited!"

"Wow, I don't know what to say... I just-"

"I am so grateful that you let Jungkook stay with you. For a second I thought you called to back out! So, what were you calling about?"

"..."

"Nothing, hyung. Just have a safe ride over."

"I will. Bye!"

Taehyung immediately hung up and threw his phone across the room. Burying his face in his hands, he let out an agonizing groan.

"I'm so screwed."

A/N
Hiya!
I hope you liked this chapter! Next is...
THE CONFRONTATION
Let's hope I don't procrastinate again... I've been doing okay so far!🤞🏼

Have a good day/night!
Thank you so much for reading!❤️

~childofjin