seize

BRING......BRING

Taehyung woke up to the sound of his loud doorbell ringing through his apartment.
He groaned, opening his eyes.
"I'm coming," he grumbled as the bell rang again. Taehyung was about to get up when he noticed the large weight on top of him. (Not that Jungkook is heavy he's skinny af eAt cHilD)

He looked down to find his angelic roommate fast asleep, and he had to keep himself from cooing and pinching the little's cheeks. The older carefully lifted Jungkook's head off of his chest and slithered off the couch.

BRING...

"I SAID I'M FUCKING COMING, CALM YOURSELF,"
Taehyung yelled, pouring himself coffee.

At last the tall brunette reached the door, and sighed before tugging it open.

"Wow, I can't believe this disrespect. First the phone call and now this. Tsk."
A dramatic Hoseok barged through the entrance, then stopped to sassily glare at his dongsaeng.

"Oh, uh... sorry hyung," Taehyung yawned, "what brings you here?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes before replying. "Well, I need some time with my youngest dongsaeng, don't I? After you stole him away from me-"

"You asked me to take him in, hyun-"

"-I haven't been able to see my little Kookie at all! I think a day out with him would be fair, right?"

"Sure, Hoseok hyung," the younger sighed, "lemme just wake him up."

Taehyung shuffled his way to the living room, stopping at the huge couch. He carefully placed his hands on the little's shoulders and shook them softly. "Kookie... it's time to get up sweetheart."
Taehyung didn't know when he started using so many pet names, but it almost seemed natural.
He was brought back to reality when a loud groan came from the bundle of blankets.
Eventually Jungkook opened his eyes, slightly squinting.
"Oh- g'morning hyungie," the little yawned.

"Good morning Kook! It's time to get up," Tae urged.

"Whyyyyyy," the younger groaned, but still sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Because a special someone came to hang out with you today!" Taehyung cheered, trying to encourage Jungkook to get off the couch.

"Who?"

"Hey Kookie!" Hoseok peeked our from the kitchen, a wide smile already spread across his face.

"Seokkie hyung!" Jungkook squealed, jumping up and tackling his hyung in a hug.

"Hey bun! Are you ready to have fun today?"

"Yes yes yes!" the youngest raced to his room, and within seconds he was back out, dressed and ready to go.

"Have fun you two," Taehyung grinned, trying not to show his disappointment. He wanted to spend the day with Kook, not by himself.

"Bye hyungie!" Jungkook chirped, skipping out the door, the oldest following.

They closed the door, the slam echoing through the living room.

Alone again... sigh.

A/N
I DID IT!
I'm so sorry about the wait. Honestly, I'm gonna stop apologizing bc it happens so often...
oof

3K READS!!!! I'm so shook. Thank you guys!😍

OKAY IDOL?!?! I WAS NOT READY!!! OMG IT WAS SO GOOD
TAE BIT HIS LIP AND I THINK I DIED OMG JENDJEDKSBSJAKZNK
what's ur favorite song? I LOVE THEM ALL IM SO PROUD OF THEEEEM

school's abt to start... RIP

Thanks for reading!
Have a great day/night!

~childofjin