vingt-trois

After calming down the two energetic littles for a nap, Taehyung and Jin made their way to the living room. Jungkook's rules list sat on the table in front of them.

"Okay Tae, if you're going to make rules, then you've got to enforce them. Jungkook seems like a good little, but soon he'll see how easy it is to manipulate you," Jin consoled.

"Hyung, you make it seem like he's trying to use me in his plan for world domination," Taehyung chuckled.

"You should've seen Yoongi with Jimin," Jin smirked, "he was swimming in stuffed animals by the end of the first week."

Taehyung's jaw dropped.
"Teach me your ways, Jin hyung," he said in awe, and in slight fear of his little's plans.

"Alright Tae, lets get to work," Jin began, "first of all, foods other than chicken nuggets exist."

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Yes, I know, I know, it's hard to believe. But it's true! Try and ask Kookie about other things he wants. NEXT!" Jin stood up and paced around the room, as if he was a military sergeant.

"Okay, bathing. As a first time caregiver, no one is asking you to immediately be able to bathe a full grown nineteen year old. Have him wear a swim suit, or try to get him to do things on his own. This is all about your limits, and Kook's limits. Going slow in your relationship is completely fine."

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks hyung, that's really helpful."

"Oh, we're not done yet," the elder jumped on the couch and pointed at his dongsaeng, "DON'T GIVE THE BOY EVERYTHING HE WANTS!"

The younger cringed at the loud voice, leaning back in surprise.

"Listen, you need to make sure Jungkook knows that you're the one in charge. He can't do anything he wants. You need to learn how to say no."

"You're right hyung, I think Jungkook will really understa-"

"He'll probably throw gigantic tantrums and hate you for about a week. The next time he might draw with Sharpie on the walls just to spite you. But you're strong. You can handle it, right? Alright, I don't want to be here when all hell breaks loose. Time to go. Good luck! JOONIE BABY IT'S TIME TO GO!"

"Wait what? No Jin hyung don't leave! HELP ME! Jin hyung?" Taehyung raced out of the living room just to hear the door slam shut and Jin's windshield wiper laugh trail down the stairs.

Crap.

A/N
FRICKITY FRICK
IM BACK BITCHES
I have some pre-written chapters that will be ready once a week! It won't be consistent, and the writing will probably be trash,
But hey, I'm trying my best here.

THIS FIC KEEPS GETTING MORE POPULAR I LOVE YOU GUYS
WOULD YOU WANT LIKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER OR A QNA OR YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS OR SMTHN IDK YOU GUYS DESERVE IT

Omg I saw the Love Yourself tour movie and it was SO GOOOOD
Probably going to be the only kpop concert I ever see but whatever
ITS FINE

Anyyywwaaaayyy
Thanks for reading
You guys are the best
I'm late for school
Have a great day
Bye bye

~childofjin