quinze

Taehyung continued to hold the little in his embrace, rocking him slowly back and forth. A warmth grew in the older's chest, and he nuzzled his nose into to the fluffy hair under him. He couldn't help but admit that he had gotten attached to the younger in a very short amount of time.

Do I love him?

I mean, he's adorable, sweet, and gorgeous...

Would I be ready to be his... Daddy?

"Hyung?"

Jungkook snapped Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"Oh um- what is it Kook?"

"Can we w-watch the TV?"

"Of course little one."

They made their way to the large living room and cuddled up on the couch. Taehyung flipped through channel after channel until he found a children's show, the bright colors and animations making his eyes hurt. He was about to change the channel once again, but he heard a quiet gasp. Before he could go to a different show, he saw the little completely engaged in the animation.

Fine...

Taehyung sighed, setting down the remote and leaning back.

____________

And that was that, Jungkook following along with the narrators and Taehyung happily watching the younger's cute facial expressions.
About four episodes had gone by, and Jungkook drifted off to sleep on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung was about to sleep himself, but his phone ringing woke him right up.

"What do you want?" he said groggily into the phone.

"Wow, hi to you too you disrespectful brat."

"Oh, hey Hoseok hyung, what's up?" the younger said, still only half awake.

"I was just calling to ask how things with Jungkook went."

"They're fine, great actually. He cried for a bit, but I calmed him down. Now we're watching TV but Kook fell asleep." Taehyung cooed, lowering Jungkook's head onto his lap.

"That's amazing Tae! You haven't killed him yet! Good job," Hoseok teased.

"Shut up. I'm about to pass out, so I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay hyung?"

"Alright, my dearest dongsaeng. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

They both hung up.

Hoseok POV

"I ship it."

A/N
This chap moved kinda quick, but I hope it's ok.

Sorry that this update was kinda late... I've been busy and I'm going to be even busier this week.
I'll try and get updates out ASAP!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading!
Have a great day/night.

~childofjin