dix

Jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open, squinting in the sunlight streaming in from the windows. He had woken up in big space, which happened often. The brunette looked around the room, still surprised by all of his new things.

A TV,
A walk-in closet,
Taehyung,
A huge mirror-

Wait-

"TAEHYUNG???" Jungkook screamed, pushing the lump of blankets off the bed. A loud groan was heard, and the older's head appeared from under the sheets.
"Kook, what was that for?"
Taehyung grunted rubbing his eyes.

"Why were you in my bed?" Jungkook shrieked.

"You were scared last night, remember? I just came in to comfort you and fell asleep."

"Oh..." Jungkook mumbles softly, memories of the previous night coming back to him. "Ummm- thanks."

"No problem. Why were you crying anyways? Not to be nosy or anything." Taehyung questioned, now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I- uh," the younger paused, "am really scared of thunderstorms."
Although that was true, it was only the tip of the iceberg. He trusted Taehyung, but wasn't sure if he was ready to open up when it came to his harsh past.

Taehyung could tell that wasn't the full truth, but let it go after seeing the sad look in the smaller's eyes. "Oh, okay... so, what are you doing today?"

"Nothing really. Why?"

"Well do you want to go outside? I would hate to stay inside on a day like this." Taehyung asked, pointing to the bright blue sky outside.
(a/n I know, there was a thunderstorm and now the weather's perfect... but I am the author so I can make the weather BEND TO MY WILL! ok bai)

Jungkook visibly brightened at the thought of going outside, and jumped out of bed. "Yes! I'll be ready in ten!" he squealed, racing into his closet.

Taehyung chuckled, walking to his own room.

_________

After a quick breakfast, the two boys headed outside. They were currently walking through a park, discussing their interests and hobbies.

"V from BTS is way better than Suga! He can sing like an angel, and just look at his face!" Jungkook insisted.

"Definitely not! Have you heard Suga rap? He's so talented, and can be such a badass." Taehyung shot back.

"Well-," Jungkook was about to reply with another persistent remark before something else caught his eye.

The playground!

Kook gasped and started sprinting in the direction of the swings, the older finally realizing where the younger was going.

"Kookie, wait up!" the older panted, reaching the smaller who was already seated on a swing.

"Hyungie, push me!" Jungkook giggled, feeling the fuzzy feeling of little space begin to take over.

"Can't you push yourself?" Taehyung skeptically asked, raising an eyebrow.

The little's face heated up, and he stared at his beat up shoes. "N-no, feel little." he mumbled ashamedly, tears forming in his doe eyes. 

"Oh! Oh no- Kookie, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'll push you." the older panicked, racing over to the little and lightly hugging him.

The smaller almost immediately began smiling, feeling happy and carefree once again. "S'ok hyungie! Higher!" He squealed, beginning to rock back and forth on the swing.

Taehyung laughed and kept pushing Jungkook, occasionally tickling his sides just to hear his cute little giggles.
The two brunettes continued to play around at the park, eventually collapsing on the grass after a long game of tag.

"That.. was so much fun!!!" Jungkook panted, grinning at the older beside him.
"Best.. day... ever." Taehyung replied, revealing his box smile.
After the two caught their breaths, they both pulled themselves off of the ground and began to walk home.

Jungkook stared at the sunset fading around them, and felt something tightly grab his hand. He looked down to find Taehyung's tan hand intertwined with his own, and glanced up to see a smile on his hyung's face. Jungkook looked forward again with a genuine smile that he was sure wouldn't fade for days.

A/N
cute cute cute<3

unedited bc i'm a lazy bitch

IM SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR!
I'm so sorry about my updating schedule.
Even though it's summer I am surprisingly busy...

But I have ideas!!

Right now the plot is a bit all over the place, but I am slowly but surely developing a storyline.
Comment or pm me if you have any requests or ideas!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE 1K READS!!!!
I'm still shook🤯

Have a great day/night!
Love ya!<3

~childofjin