vingt et un

The next morning, Jungkook woke up instantly, his mind spinning.

Caregiver caregiver caregiver caregi-

The younger gasped as Taehyung yawned and turned on his side.

"Daddy! Wakey wakey!" Jungkook yelled, jumping on his hyung and squishing his cheeks.

Taehyung groaned and squinted his eyes, unhappy with the sudden weight on top of him.  As soon as he saw his dongsaeng, a lazy smile spread  onto his face.

"G'morning bun," Taehyung rasped, placing his hands on Jungkook's thighs, "what time is it?"

"Um," the little paused, looking at the clock and counting on his fingers, "s-seven!"

"It's seven o'clock?!" Taehyung said in shock.
"But it's a Saturday morning," he grumbled. He looked up to a distraught little looking down at him.

"Y'know what? Early mornings are great! It means we have more time to have fun, right?"

Jungkook's face immediately brightened, and he nodded quickly.
"Right! Let's go!" he cheered, pulling the chuckling older out from under the covers.

time skip bc i will make space and time bend to my will

After the two had eaten breakfast, Jungkook excitedly sat on the couch with art supplies lying around him.

"What's this for Kookie?"

"We're gonna make r-rules!"

"You need rules? I thought I could just- I don't know... go with the flow?"

Taehyung was met with the same let down look from that morning and sighed.
"Or we could make rules..."

"Yay!" the younger squealed.

"Ok bunny, what kind of rules do you need?" the taller brunette questioned, placing himself on the couch.

"L-like what I need to do to get stickies! Or what I get if I'm a bad boy... but we don't have to focus on those!" Jungkook explained, pulling out a piece of paper and his extra special gel pens.

"I'm sure you don't want to focus on consequences Kook," Taehyung laughed, "Let's start, shall we?"

another time skip my three brain cells are struggling

The two brunettes ended up with a finished list:

KOOKIE'S RULES

1. Always tell Daddy when you're feeling little

2. Clean up toys and supplies after playing or art

3. Inside voices

4. Respect everyone (especially Daddy)

5. Always cuddle!

REWARDS

1. STUFFIES!

2. CUDDLES!

3. PACIS!

4. STICKIES

5. CAAAAANNDDYYYY

PUNISHMENTS

1. Timeout

2. No TV

Taehyung looked over the list, proud of their rough outline, including Jungkook's messily written rewards section. For his first time as a caregiver, he felt as though he was doing a pretty good job.

"All done!" Jungkook chirped, sticking the last corner of list onto the kitchen wall.

"That's right sweetie, now what do you want to do now?" the older softly asked.

"Can we just cuddle for a lil' bit?"

"We can cuddle for as long as you want baby."

That's how the pair spent the rest of the day, arms and legs entangled. Jungkook's head rested on his hyung's chest and Taehyung's hands carded through the younger's hair. Both boys were content with the first day of a relationship that would last a lifetime.

A/N
I'm sorry you had to read that...
It was crAp

IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER
just kidding updates are probably gonna be just as slow and terrible I sincerely apologize I am BUSY and I have WRITERS BLOCK LITERALLY 24/7 so that's a fUn tiMe

There's this dude in my French class and I want him to cross dress so bad he would look sO GOOD his eyelashes are eVErYtHinG
Anyway

Sorry about the wait but in such a short amount of time this fic has gotten 9K reads?!?!?! WHAT? WHY?
Idk why people are reading this but it makes me so happy! THANK YOU!

I have been so stressed lately and it's really affecting everything I do yaaaaay stay calm kids

Have an peaceful and productive day/night!

~childofjin