CHAPTER 7

~ Y/N POV ~

you woke up from your sleep around 6am and you went to the washroom and got changed up.

( this was your outfit)

You went out to check on the other members.

First you went into the living room and saw namjoon , hoseok , ashlee , jin , suga and jimin sitting over on the couch and watching TV.

BTS - hey y/n good morning.

Y/n - good morning!
Where's jungkook and taehyung?

Jimin - oh they are still sleeping. Go check if they have woken up.

Y/n - sure!

You went into their room and saw them sleeping peacefully together. Omg they were looking very cute. My heart almost melted.

You went infront of them and sat down to look at them

You went infront of them and sat down to look at them. They were looking way too cute. But you admired taehyung more.
Suddenly jungkook woke up.

Jungkook - oh umm hey y/n *yawns*

Y/n - hey , now go get changed up.

Jungkook - should I call taehyung?

Y/n - nah let him sleep peacefully.

Jungkook - hehe.

Then jungkook left the room and went to the bathroom.

You went closer and sat beside taehyung. You just kept staring at him. You were looking at his cute and handsome face.

Y/n - you are so cute. How can you look that good. *you said quietly*

You kept staring at him for a few min and then you got up and was about to leave when you looked at him again. You couldn't resist kissing those cute little cheeks. So you went and kissed on his cheek. A peck. And you walked out.

~ TAEHYUNG POV ~

I suddenly felt someone sitting next to me. I opened my eyes a little just to look who it was. And I got shocked knowing that it was y/n sitting beside me. But she didnt notice that I was actually looking at her.
She just kept on staring at me. I was so flustered. ugh y/n your giving me a heart attack. I couldnt keep my eyes open....if I did , I wld die just by looking at her beautiness. Its just been a few days and she has already stolen my heart. So I closed my eyes.