CHAPTER 20

~ Y/N POV ~

I got up from my bed. It was truly a new day. The last thing I remember what happened yesterday was being carried bridal-style by someone.

Flashback
(Of the previous day)

~ NO ONE'S POV ~

Y/n was crying about taehyung non stop.

Namjoon - calm down , y/n. Everything will be alright.

Suddenly remi comes in.

Remi - hey g- y/n?

Y/n looked at her with her face covered with tears and her eyes red and puffy.

Taehyung was also present there.

Jimin - taeh-

Remi - I brought him here.

Jimin - but why?

Remi - for him to apologize to y/n.

Jungkook - does he know the story?

Remi nods.

Taehyung - im so-

But before taehyung could finish his sentence , y/n fainted. Suddenly. Unknowingly.

Others all ran over to her a put some water on her face , she woke up but for a sec she looked around and said "taehyung" before falling asleep.

Jungkook carried y/n to her room in a bridal style and left the room.

When he came back-

Namjoon - why is there blood on your shirt?

Jungkook looks over to his shirt and gasps.

Hoseok - did you do anything to y/n!?

Jungkook - no no no , I swear I didnt do anything!

Jin - then why is there blood on your shirt!

Remi gasps

Remi - y/n....

Jin - y/n?

Remi - y/n's cut! We didnt apply the medicine on her cut! Nor did we replace the bandage!

Namjoon - oh fuck! lets go to her room , pali!

They entered her room. Fortunately and thankfully y/n was still in a deep slumber with tears still wet on her face.

Taehyung came over her and wiped off the tears from her face.

Taehyung - im sorry y/n. Its all because of me....its because of me , you were so close to lose your life. Its because of me you had to go through these all. Its...its all because of me. Im really sorry , y/n. I-i misunderstood you , im really sorry.

Namjoon pats taehyungs back.

Remi hands over the medicine to taehyung and gestures him to apply the medicine on her hand.

Taehyung looked over at remi and remi smiles , still holding all the requirements on her hand pointing over to taehyung.

Taehyung takes it slowly and removes the wrapped up bandage from y/n's hand. He takes a white coloured bottle. He opens up the cap and take a sponge cloth. He applies the liquid , from inside the bottle , onto the cloth and applies it onto y/n's hand.

Y/n flinches a little and then calmed down soon.

Taehyung slowly rubbed the cloth onto y/n's wrist where the injury was.

He takes another bandage and wraps it around her wrist.

Namjoon - good job , taehyung. Now let's take our leave. Come on.

Taehyung kisses y/n's forehead.

Taehyung - mianhae , get well soon.

And they all leave the room. Taehyung sleeps with jungkook now.

End of flashback.

I get up and go to the living room.

I see everyone there except taehyung and jungkook.

Ok of course they must be sleeping right now.

I walk up to their room.

I see taehyung and jungkook sleeping so damn beautifully.

I go up to them and sat across them on their bed.

I first admired jungkook and then taehyung.

After looking at taehyung , i felt sad.

Jungkook suddenly gets up.

He looks at me and smiles and goes to the washroom.

I was about to leave because if I stay there long , I'll cry.

When I was about to get up , taehyung held my wrist.

I looked at him , shocked.

Taehyung - im so sorry y/n. All because of me you had to suffer these all. Im really sorry. I never even allowed you to explain. Im really sorry. I came in the hospital , no one knew that I came except myself. I heard everything , what actually happened. Im really sorry. Hope you forgive me.

~ authors note ~

I made a really small chapter cause I wanna add all the amazing stuff in the next chapter. So yea. That's it for this chapter.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Byee~