CHAPTER 16

~ Y/N POV ~

Aahh new day!!! I get up. But when I was getting up , I saw taehyung. I smiled at him and pecked on his cheeks. He suddenly opens his eyes.

Y/n - oh good morning , tae!

Tae - good morning *he said faintly*

Aahh this sleepy boy. I try to wake him up a few times but he doesn't get up. Then an idea struck me.

Y/n - well looks like no one will get a morning kiss from me.

Tae - good morning! *gets up immediately*

You chuckle at his cuteness. You gave a peck on his lips and leave. He was just sitting on the bed , smiling like a cute lil idiot. I chuckled to myself and walked into the washroom.

I removed my clothes and walked into the shower to take a nice refreshing bath. It was refreshing. It was beautiful. It was fresh. It was awesome. It was relaxing. I just enjoyed the touch of the warm droplets touching my body.

-----

I finished and got out of the shower. I dried my self up and wrapped a towel around me...just showing my shoulders and my legs from under the knees.
I got out of the washroom-

Y/n - yah! Tae! What are you doing here!?

Taehyung was literally sitting on the bed which was right in front of the bathroom!

Tae - hey y/n...what I'm doing here? This is my room too , can I not stay here?

Y/n - you can tae but not when I come out of the bathroom...HALF NAKED!

Tae - its ok , jagiya...we are a couple , remember?

Y/n - yah tae! Wait till I get my hands on you!

Tae - how are you gonna do that now? *smirks*

He smirks...omg pervert....

Y/n - yah pervert! Get out of my room.

Tae - u mean OUR room (he extends 'our')

Y/n - ugh fine , just get the hell out of OUR room! ( you also extend 'our')

Tae - *chuckles* aish fine fine...cutie.

Omg taehyung finally left. That pervert! Ok whatever , imma get changed now.

I rummaged through my closet finding something comfy to wear today.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)