CHAPTER 25

~ Y/N POV ~

Yesterday was a really really really tiring day. We ate a lot of food and watched movies and played games , celebrating BTS win.

But when I woke up I noticed that I wasnt on the couch. Well actually I slept on the couch yesterday cuz I felt really sleep and lazy to go to my room so I slept there itself.

Flashback

Y/n slowly drifted off to sleep.

Taehyung noticed.

Taehyung carried her bridal style and took her to her bedroom. He covered her with her blanket and kissed her forehead saying-

Taehyung - be safe.

And left the room.

End of flashback.

I looked around the room hoping to find taehyung but there was no sign of him. I went to washroom and got dressed up and went in the living room and found out that no one was there except remi , ashlee and me. Ashlee and remi were in the kitchen , seated , and was talking.

Remi/ashlee - morning , y/n.

Y/n - morning. Where is everyone?

I said while sitting next to them.

Remi - they went for a rehearsal.

Y/n - rehearsal?

Ashlee - yes , they had won. So they are selected for the semi finals.

Y/n - there was a freaking semi-finals too!?

Remi nods.

Y/n - so who is the opponent?

Ashlee - EXO CBX

Y/n - its going to be a tough match cuz EXO CBX is rrrreeeaaallllyyy goooooddd.

Ashlee and remi nods while smiling.

I got up and went to the the kitchen to grab something to eat.

Ashlee - oh y/n , there is nothing to eat right now. We were waiting for you to wake up so we could go together to the market and buy something.

I nod.

Remi - then let's go , come on.

We all leave for the market.

When we enter the store , the first item we took was ramen noodles *slurp*

Ashlee - im buying one.

Remi - one? Im buying 2.

Y/n - no way , cuz I'm buying 3.

Ashlee/remi - 4!

Y/n - 5 right here.

Ashlee - ok I give up , you win.

Y/n - yaass!!

I bought 5 ramen. And remi and ashlee bought 2 each.

We sat on a table and ate our food.

Later I had a call.

Incoming call- unknown.
⬅ answer.             decline ➡

i excused myself and went outside the market.

I recieved the call and I accepted it.

Y/n - hello?

Unknown - hey y/n , long time , no talk.

Y/n - huh? Who are you?

U known - haha dont remember me , do you?

Y/n - of course I don't remember you. Then shy would I ask.

U known - well look behind you.

I look behind and suddenly someone coveres my mouth and my eyes and push me inside the van.

Y/n - LEAVE ME YOU BASTARDS!

No reply.

I tried to push and move away but couldn't cuz I couldn't see where I was going and they had a tight grip on.

--

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was hurting. I blinked a few times trying to gain my sight.

I tried to get up but I was stuck to a chair. My hand were tied up behind the chair and my legs were also tied up. My mouth was stuffed with a cloth.

But fortunately , I could feel my phone still in my pocket.

But unfortunately , I couldn't take it out for help.

I tried screaming but no voices came out of my mouth. Tears escaped from my eyes drop by drop.

Someone please save me.

I kept on saying that over and over in my head.

Suddenly I heard the door opening slowly. I looked over to it. I saw a silhouette. It was creepy.

The silhouette kept coming forward.

??? - well well welcome back , honey.

That voice...no way....

~ authors note ~

Twist...😂

Who do you think is the one who caused this damage in y/n's life right now.

Guess...cuz its impossible to guess.

Ok then bye , take caree~