CHAPTER 17

~ Y/N POV ~

Namjoon -YOUR CHEATING ON TAEHYUNG!

What!?

Y/n - what!?

Jimin - dont lie , y/n. We know everything now.

Y/n - what are you guys talking about?

Jungkook - who were you talking with right now? Your 'boyfriend' right? Your keep on calling him 'baby baby'. Do you think cheating on taehyung will keep your and his life happy? Your gonna regret this ,y/n.

Omg!
I started laughing. I couldnt stop laughing. Hahahahahahahhahajajahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha (to be continued XD )

Jin - wow now your laughing , you think this is all funny.

Y/n - g-guys *laughs* you guys *laughs* hahahahahahaaha

Jimin - stop it y/n. Serious talk please. Its not funny.

Y/n - ok lemme explain this *laughs*. That's my sister , remi! *laughs*

Namjoon - you think we will believe you after what you did.

You stopped laughing suddenly. They still didnt believe you. I guess laughing made you look more evil.

Jungkook - you stopped laughing. Why? Cuz you were lieing!

Y/n - ok *ahem ahem* guys , i promise you on my parents , im not and never will cheat on him. That was really my sister. Wait I'll show you the recent call history.

I took my phone and showed my call history. Jimin took the phone from me.

He returned it back to me.

Jungkook - we are s-sorry y/n...we didnt know it. We swear.

Y/n - haha cuties , I believe you. But look at your guys faces. Its red *laughs*

Jimin - *turns more red* yah! Y/n! Not funny!

Y/n - so where is taehyung?

Jin - he went to his room. I dont know what happened to him. He has the same thought as us.

Y/n - omg. He might be also thinking that I was cheating on him! Omg!

I ran upstairs to the room taehyung was in.

I barge inside and saw taehyung holding a razor in his hand ready to cut his wrist. I suddenly threw it on the ground by pushing his hand.

Y/n - YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY!? HAVE YOU GONE MAD!? ARE YOU GOOD!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME IF YOU WENT?? DID YOU EVEN CARE!? WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU GOING TO CUT YOUR WRIST! ARE YOU DUMB?

Taehyung - IT IS AND WILL NEVER BE ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. SO I WOULD KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO GET OUT OF MY FREAKING ROOM! DID YOU EVER THINK OF ME?! YOU THINK CHEATING ME WILL MAKE ME HAPPY!? HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!?

I started crying...even tho he had got the wrong idea..it hurt me...it hurts me more because it was coming from his mouth and ive never heard him say anything to me in that tone.

Y/n - t-taehyung....?

Taehyung - just go!

Y/n - let me explain.

Taehyung - let me explain...wow...after cheating on me , you think everything will be ok!?

Y/n - tae...

Taehyung - DONT EVER FUCKING CALL ME TAE! NOW GET OUT!

Y/n - but-

Taehyung - I SAID GET OUT!