CHAPTER 29

~ Y/N POV ~

I woke up and noticed taehyung wasnt there. I sighed. I missed his feeling around me. I went to washroom and freshened up.

I went to the living room with the rest.

Hoseok , ashlee , remi , jin and taehyung wasnt there tho.

Y/n - where is hoseok , ashlee , remi and jin?

I asked jungkook.

Jungkook *rolled his eyes* - well in their separate bedrooms making love.

Y/n - oh....

I chuckled thinking abt their moment right now.

Y/n - where is taehyung?

Namjoon - behind you.

I showed him a confused look and look behind me and screamed.

Y/n - YAH TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung - seems like you didnt notice me?

He said while back hugging me.

Y/n - isnt that obvious.

Taehyung - what do you think then?

Y/n - think about what?

Taehyung - about what remi , jin , hoseok and ashlee are doing *smirks*

Pervert....

Y/n - well its good for them.

Aish...why did i have to say that. "Good for them" seriously?

Taehyung - well i'll make it good for you too *smirks*

Y/n - not needed , perv.

Taehyung - we will see.

Namjoon - ok stop. Too much. We THIRD WHEELERS are here. Cant you see?

I and taehyung just chuckled. I let go of him.

Y/n - im going out for sometime. Anyone care to join?

Taehyung - im coming.

Others - meh I'm watching TV.

Y/n - well fine.  Taehyung come fast.

He nods and runs over to me.

We leave for the stroll. We held hands as we walked along.

Taehyung - so what are your plans for future?

Woah. Why did he suddenly ask me that?

Y/n - why are you asking?

Taehyung - just answer.

Y/n - well I wanna get a good job and make my parents proud and be with you forever with the rest of them.

Taehyung- oh...

Taehyung said sadly.

Y/n - what happened?

I was scared. Why is he sad all of a sudden.

Taehyung - well I thought you were thinking of our wedding and planning to have kids.

I playfully hit his shoulder.and without thinking for a moment I said-

Y/n - when did I say I never planned about those?

I quickly covered my mouth after what I just said.

Taehyung removed my hands and said "you look cute when you blush"

I started blushing even more.

After some couple of hours we headed back home.

I knocked on the door but no one opened.

Me and taehyung entered the house with the spare keys with me.

I noticed that no one was there in the living room nor in the kitchen.

I went to namjoon and jimin and jungkooks room and found them sleeping peacefully. I went to suga's room and he was sleeping like a person who has never slept for like 2 days. When I entered hoseok's room i quickly went outside. Taehyung was outside the room but after I left the room , he looked at me confused.

I saw hoseok and ashlee sleeping naked but thankfully ashlee was wearing her bra but hoseok was shirtless and their bottom part was covered with a blanket.

Taehyung asked what happened and I told him. He just started to laugh. I asked why he was laughing. He just shook his head.

~ TAEHYUNG'S POV ~

After what y/n told me what she saw in the room. I started getting dirty thoughts of me and y/n and quickly erased it off by laughing.

~ y/n pov ~

Well now I hope jin isn't in the same condition. I mean remi would take care of it , isnt it?

I told taehyung to go in and check instead of me otherwise I will be needing to see that same scenary again but instead it will bejin and remi.

Then suddenly I remembered about remi. What if remi was naked?
I quickly pulled taehyung away and went inside instead.

I was relieved when I saw them completely covered in blanket.

Taehyung - well hope we would be in this same condition in future.

I chocked on my saliva. Wtf.

Taehyung saw my expression and laughed.

Taehyung - just kidding.

I pushed him aside lightly I went to my bedroom and jumped onto the bed with my front touching the bed and my legs spread wide along with my hands.

Suddenly I felt someone on top of me with same posture.

I moved my body side to check who it was but it turned into a complete disaster.

Now I was on top of taehyung's body with my face just inches away from him. I saw him smirking as he tightened his grip around me with his arms around my waist.

I blushed seeing him this close in front of me. I closed my eyes to hide this view. But it turned worse. I felt his lips onto mine. I , without thinking , kissed him back with our lips moving in sync.

I could feel him smirking in between the kiss. He suddenly turned me over and now he was above me.

He suddenly started kissing me from my lips directly to my neck making me moan.

Taehyung - i like that.

I quickly realised what was happening and pushed him away.
He fell to the ground.

Taehyung - yah! What was that for?

I didn't reply and shyly went under my blankets hiding my blushing face.

I felt the blankets falling down taehyung covered me with his body.

Taehyung - i'll be your blanket instead of that.

I smiled cause of his cheesiness and went to sleep without realizing.