CHAPTER 13

~ Y/N POV ~

??? - Hey taehyung baby *smirks*

Omg no...that voice....lauren!?

Tae- lauren , what do you want?

Lauren - aww baby...why are you with her? Your mine remember *grins*

Wait...what?
N-no I can't believe this...

Tae - what!? Just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out , u bitch.

Lauren - aww so you do wanna show your 'girlfriend' that your already mine and im yours? *smirks*

Y/n - tae....

Tae - y/n its not what you thin-

You didnt wanted to hear more , your heart was broken. You didnt even believe what had happened. Tears started to form in your eyes as you left his hand and ran away.

~ TAEHYUNG POV ~

??? - Hey taehyung baby *smirks*

Wtf is lauren doing here.

Tae - lauren , what do you want?

I said angrily.

Lauren - aww baby...why are you with her? Your mine remember *grins*

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? OMG THIS GIRL IS SO FKING ANNOYING! WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVEN BECAME HERS! HER MADE UP STORIES ARE GETTING TOO GOOD...UGH!

Tae - what!? Just shut the fuck and get the fuck out you bitch.

Lauren - aww so you dont wanna show your 'girlfriend' that your mine and im your? *smirks*

Y/n - tae....

Tae - y/n its not what you thin-

I got cut off...

She just left my hand and ran away...she believed what lauren said.

I wanted to run back to her but Lauren grabbed my wrist.

Tae - what the actual fuck , lauren!? What the fuck were you thinking!? Can't you just stay the fuck out of our business! Your just too fking annoying!

Lauren- don't curse baby...doesnt suit your pretty lips.

Taehyung - don't call me baby , you bitch.

Lauren starts leaning closer to me...I pushed her away.

Taehyung - get the fuck away and don't even get close to me or y/n.

And I run away to find y/n.

~ Y/N POV ~

I can't believe he actually cheated on me...he is such a jerk...ugh why did I even fall for him? Why did I even trust him? I hate him...no actually I hate myself for loving him.
I just kept crying the whole entire time and then I reached home.

I looked around , hoping to find BTS or someone there...but no one was there. Where have they all gone? But I didnt worry about that...I was still crying of what happened.

I didnt wanted to be alone now...I love it when someone comforts me through my hard time

.....just like taehyung....

Wait no! Stop thinking abt him now , y/n...he is with lauren...not you anymore.

But of course you could not get taehyung out of you mind.

You decided to call the whole BTS except taehyung to your house and you wanted to call ashlee too. You took out your phone and messaged only namjoon to come over his house and you told him to inform everyone.