CHAPTER 26

~ Y/N POV ~

That voice....no way...

She came towards me and removed the cloth from my mouth.

Y/n - j-jennie...?

Jennie - well looks like you recognised me. *smirks*

Y/n - omg jennie! I missed you! Where had you gone? Please remove me from this mess , please.

Jennie - well why should I? Well I had gone for some important work away anyway.

Y/n - you're joking right?

Jennie - do I look like I am?

Y/n - please tell me you are joking.

Jennie - well , no.

No way...jennie...she has...changed....

Jennie...the one who helped my in my hard times 3 years ago. The one who comforted me , the one who stood up for me , is doing this now?

Jennie - well finally i got the chance to get rid of you.

Y/n - huh?

Suddenly Lauren entered the room.

Y/n - what the....

I see lauren smirking.

Lauren - good job , jennie. *smirks*

Y/n - you you both were t-teaming up?

Jennie - what does it look like to you?

Y/n - but what about the time when we used to hangout together and play hide n seek and how you would always catch me. The time when I applied the whole piece of cake on your face. 

Jennie - well those all were memories...

Y/n - YES! YES!

Jennie - in your dreams , bitch! *laughs*

I started to tear up. There is no way this is the old jennie.

Lauren - stop crying , bitch and listen the actual story! Jennie , explain.

Jennie - well I was helping you this whole time. You , the stupid ass nerd looking person , stole bambam from me. IM SUPPOSED TO LOVE HIM , NOT YOU!

Same like lauren...

Jennie - me and lauren were discussing about beating you into a piece of shit-

Lauren - wait a sec , jennie. She is already a piece of shit , you don't need to make her one. *laughs*

Jennie - true , anyway UNFORTUNATELY bambam heard our conversation and slapped me. You know how bad I felt? I cried for hours and hours. But bambam did not care. The only thing he cared was you! Lauren helped me. She called bambam up and told him to make you hate him otherwise we would hurt you. We knew he wouldnt deny so  our plan was working. You started hating him. And I was , of course , relieved. Now you hate him.

Lauren - and now youre trying to steal taehyung. What's wrong with you! So we dont care about bambam cuz now you probably hate him and he is all jennie's. And soon taehyung will be mine too.

I was completely shocked. This was their actual whole plan. Bambam , aahh how I wished I knew it before itself. He is/was a very nice guy. It all cuz of these bitches.

Suddenly jennie screamed.

Jennie - COME IN!

Bambam entered. I was completely shocked so I stood stiff.

Jennie took a hammer and handed it to him.

Jennie - you can beat her up now. Me and lauren are going for a celebration.

Lauren - bye bitches.

Lauren and jennie left.

Bambam came towards me with the hammer.

I closed my eyes knowing that he would soon hit me with the hammer. But instead I felt my hands being loose.

I opened my eyes slowly.

I saw bambam untieing my hands and legs.

Y/n - b-bambam?

Bambam - I know what I'm doing is wrong. But I have to do it. I cant get you killed. Im sorry to say this but i-i still love you.

He looks down after untieing me.

I pulled his chin up making him face towards me.

Y/n - I do love you. But as a best best best best friend. I'll always be by your side no matter what. I would have been yours if only you didnt accept their plan. But later taehyung came into my life , changing it completely. But thank you so much.

I get up an hug he tightly.

Bambam stood there shocked. I never hugged him before , I only hated him. This was the first time we ever hugged each other.

I spoke near his ears.

Y/n - thank you.

I kissed him on his cheek hoping it would make him feel better. And it did. His face was completely red.

I smiled.

Bambam - t-thank you.

He said looking down.

I smiled.

Bambam - well I think you should leave now. They might come back any minute now.

Y/n - what do you mean 'I' should leave. WE should leave.

Bambam - I c-cant. They will kill me.

Y/n - you can stay with me. No harm.

I smiled.

Bambam - sure?

Y/n - sure :) Ok what are we waiting for? Let's go!

I grabbed his arm and ran out of the door. Fortunately there were no guards.

Later me and bambam reached my house.

Remi and ashlee runs towards me and hugs me tightly.

Remi - where have you been? Why didnt you tell me before you left? You know how worried we were!?

Y/n - sorry. I'll explain later.

Remi - who is this guy?

Ashlee - YOU! What are you doing here , bambam!? Y/n , did he do something with you!?

Y/n - no no calm down. I'll tell later.

Remi - who is he?

Y/n - you can say he WAS my enemy.

Ashlee - no , she means IS.

Y/n - no , WAS.

Ashlee - what the fuck?

Y/n - ashlee , i said I'll explain later.

Remi - well come home now.

I nod.

Bambam didnt walk along.

Y/n - what?

Bambam - i don't wanna come. What if BTS attack me.

Y/n - aish aish no no , come in.

He nods slowly.

I enter in along with everyone else. When I entered , I didnt see taehyung anywhere.

Namjoon - omg y/n! We were so damn worried about you! Whe - bambam? Wtf are you doing here!?

Y/n - namjoon , dont. I'll explain. But where is taehyung?

Namjoon - don't worry , he just went to get some coffee for all of us.

Y/n - oh.

Namjoon - oh but I guess he won't be bringing a extra because he doesnt know you and ashlee *sighs* and bambam is here.

Y/n - we are fine with it.

~ authors note ~

Hahhaaa how was the twist 😂 please comment how you felt the twist was.