CHAPTER 8

~ Y/N POV ~

Lauren - well well who have we got here.

Y/n - what do you want?

Lauren - oh sweety...u dont know why? Well cuz you sit with taehyung.
Oh and yea just for clarification...TAEHYUNG IS MEANT FOR ME AND NOT U!

y/n - when did I say he is meant for me?

Lauren - uh huh? You are literally sitting with taehyung when actually I need to be sitting with taehyung.

Y/n - well not my fault.

Lauren - you bitch , stop arguing with me. Ladies...let's fight.

Y/n - no please ive not done any harm to u tho!

Lauren - yea yea well look who is talking. Ladies lets start.

They all start pulling your hair and pushed you on the wall and started kicking you. You couldnt bear the pain. It was just...just...suffocating u...

Y/n - p-please st-stop...i-i c-cant b-breath....it hu-hurts...

Lauren - oh sweety...do you think we have off buttons for doing something we love? Well unfortunately nahh...

And they continue....

~ TAEHYUNG POV ~

Its almost been 15 minutes...what the hell would y/n be doing this much.

Wait im hearing screaming noises from in...oh no something is wrong for sure...I gotta go even if its a girls washroom. What if y/n is in trouble?? I have to go and I must go.

~ NO ONE'S POV ~

Taehyung enters the washroom.

He notices you being beaten up and all.
He couldnt help himself but to kill those stupid bitches.

Taehyung - hey what the fuck do you people think you're doing??!!

Lauren - oh umm taehyung actual-

Taehyung doesnt wait for Laurens answer , he just runs over to y/n and helped her get up.

~ TAEHYUNG POV ~

Ugh it hurts seeing y/n in this condition.
Her clothes were torn near her shoulder and neck and her nose was bleeding due to the intense beating and her hair was all messed up.

It....hurts...

I-i c-cant see her l-like this in t-this c-condition.

I quickly carried her and took her to the hospital.

~ in the hospital ~

Doctor - may I know who is here for y/n?

Taehyung - me me

Doctor - are you related to her in some kind of way?

Taehyung - umm *i couldnt think of anything to say* umm yea umm im her boyfriend.

Doctor - oh ok..umm I need to say you that y/n is in a critical condition. She has to take some rest. But she will be okay by a few days.

Taehyung - okkkk thank you doc.

Doctor - no problem.

Taehyung - can I go see her now?

Doctor - yea sure.

I suddenly run into her room and find her sleeping onto the bed in the room. How can she be so beautiful even when she is sleeping? She is cuteness overload for sure!

I just kept looking at her face infact I think I can keep looking at her face for hours. She is way too beautiful.

I held her hand. She was cold.