CHAPTER 32

~ Y/N POV ~

Its been a week already with my mom here. And now we are at the airport waiting for my dad.

Y/n - woah today is gonna be lit! Dad is finally coming!

All the BTS is comfortable with my mom now , especially jungkook as he has been like a baby for my mom.

The my dad walks in!

Y/n and remi - dad!!!

We run over to him and hug him tightly.

Dad - haha hi my angels.

(Now the same thing continues when y/n's mom had arrived)

--

Dad - aahh nice house you got there y/n.

He says while plopping himself on the couch.

Dad - comfortable couch too wow!

Dad - oh and about her 'virginity' thing , please don't do it while I'm sleeping otherwise the voice will disturb my bootipul sleep.

Y/n - yah! Why are you all talking about that!

Dad - haha.

Mom - oh by the way jin , will you help me cook?

Jin - sure , aunty!

And jin goes.

Dad - let me have a talk with you my boy. *he says to taehyung*

And they start talking about some stuff getting to know each other , which was boring to eavsdrop onto...

--

Mom - bye , me and dad is gonna sleep now.

And mom and dad leaves.

--
Next day....

~ JIN POV ~

O..M...G today is the day finally I'll propose to remi. i asked her mom and she happily agreed.

I was now in the park waiting for remi.

Flashback

(The plan)

~ jin POV ~

I  had arranged a table with candle lights on it. And a banner above written 'i love you'.

There is a flower path which leads up to the Table.

But before that hoseok and everyone else will be making her explore every place which has a note written on that particular place.

~ end of flashback~

I took a long breath and waited for remi.

~ remi pov ~

Hoseok and everyone else suddenly asked me to go with them outside and I of course agreed.

I went with him and the first place went was to the park nearby our house. We went closer to the bench and saw a note there written 'to remi'.
I curiously opened it and saw it was from some person named prince.

Remi ,

I love you from my heart always and remember the day I took you to the ice cream shop? Go there.

From your prince.

Weird... I thought.

Everyone else just smiles.

I go to the ice cream shop and the cashier gave me a note.

(Yes , cashier is included too XD)

I opened it.

Remi ,

Now to the central park :))

Now I think it is jin , I mean he is my prince. I chuckle while thinking about it.

We went to the central park and saw lightened candle and flowers endlessly going straight. I was shocked but namjoon and y/n told me to go. But they dint come.

I walked and walked until I saw a table. I looked confused when jin Came suddenly.

Remi - jin..u prepared these all?

Jin nods blushing. He gestures me to sit on the chair while he also sits on a chair.

Jin - so what would you like to order.
Oh wait...there is a menu.

Suddenly taehyung comes in waiter way and came towards us.

Taehyung- here is the menu , sir.

I chuckle at this play...its all so cute.

I opened the menu and started laughing. There was only one item on the menu which was kimchi fried rice.

I said - I need a kimchi fried rice please.

Jin - same.

Taehyung - yes sir.

And walks away.

--

The food was finally over. I rubbed my belly signing that I was full.

Jin chuckld and came towards me. He kneeled down and opened a small box in front of me.

Jin - me , kim seokjin , would like to get this beloved , pretty lady to be my official wedded wife. I want you to keep my happy by staying with me In all my life. I'll stay with you no matter what. Will you marry me?

I started to tear up and quickly nodded and hugged him. He smiled and put the ring on my finger.

Suddenly everyone else come out.

Everyone - CONGRATS!!!!

I saw mom and dad was there too. I hugged them and the others too.

Dad - now let's go to the real party..

Everyone cheered.