The Path to ASR

Khushi POV

"So...how are we gonna do this? I mean Mehek this is not gonna be easy. This man is a business tycoon. The MD of AR designs. He is the Ruler of the Fashion world in a way. How will we approach such a big personality? Be practical. Will he really meet us?And I dont know a thing about him. All I know is the fact that he has the same pair of eyes. The eyes which always occupy my thoughts. What if he was just a passing acquaintance and nothing more? And how can I ask you such a big favor? As it is I am already burdened enough by your good deeds...."

Before I could complete by ramblings Mehek cut me off.
"SHUT THE HELL UP JERRY. Whats all this non-sense dude? Firstly, there is not anything in this world that is impossible. Secondly, how can you assume that he will not meet us? You are just getting nervous for no reason. Thirdly, and most importantly you are my friend not a burden alright. And if we are really counting the good deeds, then lets be even here. Did you not stop me from taking those sleeping pills when I felt really depressed on the final hearing of my divorce?"
Mehek gave me an earful.

"Mehek that was nothing compared to.."
I tried to remind her about all the favors she had done for me..when again she interrupted me.

"Are you done with your stupid talks?"
She asked in her no nonsense tone.

"I am done." I said with a smile, knowing very well that she is a stubborn chic.

"Alright here is what I have in mind. I will get in touch with an old friend of mine. Jerry you never asked me how I know so much about this man ASR? Let me tell you years ago my friend Rita used to model for this ASRs company. Later she left modelling to pursue her dreams to become a writer. We were in the same batch in school. I am sure Rita will still have some sort of contact details of ASR. Even if she does not know his direct number then she can provide us with a lead right?"
She asked with a wink.

I tried to digest whatever Mehek just uttered to me. Was I worrying for no reason at all? Is it really so easy to meet such a busy person? If we could get in touch with Arnav Singh Raizada then I might be able to get the much needed answers of my past life. Hmmm.

"I think you are absolutely right Mehek Sharma!!!"
I hi-fived my bestie and then started packing our bags. The night passed in chit chatting about finding the right way to connect with Arnav Singh Raizada.

Next morning -

I was pacing back and forth vigorously. My nervousness knew no bounds. Mehek was staring at my impatient behavior while talking to her old friend Rita. From their conversation one thing was clear Rita did not have the direct contact number of Mr. Raizada. However she promised to text an email id of the most closest person to ASR. Mehek profusely thanked Rita. After a while their conversation ended.

And in the next second Meheks phone beeped with a notification -
1 New Message.

"So..." I asked trying to sound all patient and calm about it.

"One sec..."
She tapped a few times on her phone and then showed the message to me.

Aman.Kirloskar@ARDcompany.com
Assistant Manager of AR.

"Aman..? So he is one who can help us in getting touch with this ASR?" I mused.

"Yup. So its decided. I will send an email to this person Aman. And in that email I will write down to him that its really urgent for me to meet him. The only way to convince him will be to lie about...about this meeting. I will just make up an excuse like a profitable proposal for their company. I am sure he will consider my request. And once he agrees to meet me...BAAM...we will tell him everything. About your accident and a fat chance that ASR might know something about you."