Blazing Thoughts

Khushi POV

I was someones wife...WIFE. And that someone was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada. Finally after awaiting for months I got to know that the owner of those chocolate eyes is actually my husband. We share a really intimate and deep relationship. How strange?? According to him he was informed that I was long dead. Does that mean that the reason why I had no one in the name of family to look after me at the hospital is that no one thought I was alive?

Arnav said that if we support each other then we can find a balance. This new tangent in my life can be dealt with. If we are together?? He asked me to move to a permanent resident along with Mehek. And I remember after he left my room to give me some space how I spoke to Mehek about everything that he told me...

"Look Khushi...I dont really know how to answer this question. But if you are asking for my opinion then I dont think that his suggestion is wrong. Think about it. I mean if we live close to him than you will feel comfortable in your own space and at the same time both you and ASR can spend some time together. We cannot deny the fact that the fella is your husband. He might appear to be all aloof but when it comes to you his real self comes out. Yesterday the way he reacted after coming face to face with you...Khushi it was like he found water in Sahara desert after years of waiting. Give it a chance."
Mehek had adviced me last night.

And now here I am having breakfast so early in the morning. Having a sleepless night did not help either. I think I should accept his offer. Whats the harm in getting to know my husband. Arnavji was right this is a rebirth of me...of our relationship...I should not waste this second chance.

With a new hope and positivity I quickly got up from the recliner and left a sleeping Mehek in our room. He had texted me his room number last night. It was 1078 just 2 doors down ours. I found myself squirming in nervousness standing outside his room. Ughhh. Why is this so difficult??? He is your husband Khushi. There is no need to panic okay. Taking a deep breath for courage I simply raised my hand up and knocked on his door sharply...twice.

I waited patiently however there was no response. Hmmm?? Did he leave? Has he given up already? Am I late? Did I take too much time to think?? My thoughts turned very negative all of a sudden. No. No. I wont let this happen. I knocked again this time more sharply.
Finally I heard the door being unbolt.
"What the.."
I gulped loudly.

He was shirtless, his stubble giving him a more sexy look...and his hair were a hot mess!!!!!

HOW CAN HE LOOK SO GOOD EARLY IN THE MORNING????!!!!

I felt my heart pounding furiously watching his mighty self.

As soon as he realized that it was me his angry expressions disappeared altogether. And a smile graced his features.

"Morning Khushi..."
His husky voice greeted me. What is going on??? I just recovered from an accident and now he is planning for a heart attack. But nothing is wrong in that right?? I mean we are husband and wife so the desire and attraction is but obvious.

"Mmm...morning Arnav.."
I replied with a stutter. Yeah great. Display your stupidity with clarity Khushi.

He opened the door widely and then moved to the side gesturing me to come inside. And involuntarily I found myself walking inside. I felt his breath on my shoulder for a second and then the sensation vanished. Woaahh...am I liking his proximity.

I moved inside and realized that his room was very much clean.Hmm. He seems to be very organized. Interesting. I turned around only to be disappointed. He was now wearing a shirt.
"You make yourself comfortable. I will just freshen up".
Arnav said with a smile. I nodded in return not knowing what to say.