Bonus Arshi!

Khushi POV

My vision was blurry for a few seconds. But I could clearly hear the sound of the heavy rainfall. Hmmm. The weather seems pleasant for a change. My senses are overwhelmed with the petrichor that is creating such a beautiful aroma. Where am I??? I blinked a few times to get the sleep out of my body. I feel so refreshed.

This is my husbands house. But he is not here? Where is Arnav?

Without resisting the tantalizing weather I sauntered to the huge window. This is the first shower of rain in Delhi. And dont know why it seems that this weather has a hidden memory for me. Did something happen with me and Arnav? A rain romance of sorts? Why is this atmosphere irking my brain so much?

"Coffee..?" Arnavs husky voice whispered to me startling me. I stared at him in wonder. Umm wow.
He looks ruggedly handsome early in the morning. I dont know what I want more? Coffee or Arnav? Both are equally addictive.

"Thanks. You did not have to.."
I trailed along. However, I took the cup because right now Arnav is really dangerous for my heart. I thought with an internal smirk.

"Khushi you must be liking this morning right? Since you like the rain a lot."
He asked and informed me simultaneously.

I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and then nodded.
"I think so. I do like this weather. I want to know something Arnav. Why do I feel so nostalgic standing here and watching the rain? Did we ever spend time out in monsoon?
I asked softly.

He went all rigid for a moment. As if a memory struck him. So we did romance in the rain after all. Or maybe it was another nonsense arguement to avoid his love for me. But there is a reminder which is associated with this weather.
For sure.

"We did sort of. Truth be told that day still gives me goosebumps. It was during the time you were working for me. You were standing out in the rain due to my given task and then a car almost hit you. ALMOST HIT YOU Khushi. And then it led to the most beautiful moment of my life. I saved you. You were in my arms. And both of us were so close to each other. I could feel your breath on mine. We were in a trance. Lost in our world of attraction and passion. And in a few seconds the spell was broken. But that moment continues to be my most retained one."
Arnav said all of that with a crazy over possessive look in his eyes. With every word he prowled towards me.

And then with the same intensity he took my hand in his. I gave him a surprised look but Arnav was in a totally different zone this morning. He just blinked his eyes as if asking me to trust him. And then both of us were standing outside in the rain. Totally wet. Too drenched by the rain.

Swiftly without leaving my hand Arnav pressed a button on his phone. Music started playing giving us a romantic feel. And then we started swaying passionately to the rhythm of the song. It was apt for the moment.

Arnav POV

I finally got the chance to undo a painful memory of ours. Taking Khushi along with me I started dancing with her to a song that was clearly giving away my feelings for her.

Here in my arms Khushi was dancing to the tunes of the music like a pro. She was looking so beautiful. The rain making her glow.
Marhami sa chaand hai tu
Diljala sa main andhera
Ek dooje ke liye hain
Neend meri khwaab tera

We had come a long way. There was a time when I was depressed and felt lonely and she fell in my arms like a present from heaven. Like the first snowfall of the year.
Tu ghata hai phuhaar ki
Main ghadi intezaar ki
Apna milna likha issi baras hai na

Remembering our past moments. Our every loving and hateful memory.  All I could feel was bliss at the moment. After so many tragedies we were together. From that Fashion show to Shyam and to my Kidnap to her almost Death. I shivered with that last thought.
Jo meri manzilon ko jaati hai
Tere naam ki koi sadak hai na
Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai
Tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

We were wrapped around each other. Dancing was just an excuse. We were practically exploring each other. Just like that night when Khushi and I danced to Teri Meri song. We were so close yet so far. The present still remains the same. But the scenario is so different. We no longer walk on egg shells around each other. We are trying to build a future. While I am continuously trying to strengthen our foundation. Without giving her yet another betrayal. Am I dreaming for too much? Am I asking for something unattainable?

Khushi POV

We were no longer following the music. We were in our own world. A world where there was nothing hidden. Where we were just us. Arnav and Khushi. Two bodies. One soul. In the midst of all the pain and hurt that we were facing I have now started dreaming about a life with him. Where we will enjoy our married life. Like any other couple.
Koi Bandhani joda odh ke
Baabul ki gali aaun chhod ke
Tere hi liye laaungi piya
Solah saal ke saawan jod ke
Pyar se thamna, dor bareek hai
Saat janmon ki yeh pehli tareekh hai

We were in sync with each other. If I faultered Arnav caught me and vice versa. Its like we were promising each other something that remained unspoken.
Dor ka ek main sira
Aur tera hai doosra
Jud sake beech mein kayi tadap hai na

I know I am ready to move forward with him. Even though there is a lot of confusion and gaps in memories I still want to be with him. He is igniting in me something that I cannot explain in words. We are half of each other and we need to be together to feel whole. To feel complete. Our eyes chocolate brown and hazel were locked together. And it was then that we promised to bare our souls to one another.
Jo meri manzilon ko jaati hai
Tere naam ki koi sadak hai na
Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai
Tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na

We stopped dancing all together. I felt out of breath. And the rain making me more breatheless. Arnavs condition was the same. At that moment I stopped thinking altogether. No second thoughts. No confusion. This time I want to fulfil my desire. Without wasting another second I took his lips in between mine. Arnav was not expecting that kiss. He stood still. However, I did not stop. I continued to explore him. Trying to pour out my frustration, agitation and feelings in that one gesture. A minute later Arnav responded with equal vigor. He finally kissed me. His hold tightened. An urgency to never let me go.

I smiled into the kiss. Feeling happy and elated. He too indulged in my happiness. Seems like this is something that we both needed. A while later we let go off of each other. But we still stood in the rain embracing each other. Arnav was radiating infinite joy. His eyes were twinkling.

"You gave me a new memory."
I stated breathing normally now.

He comprehended my words and huskily replied.
"Yeah. I just danced but you made this new memory the most beautiful of all by surprising me with this kiss."

I blushed at his words. But then remembered that he is my husband and tried to match his boldness.
"So? I have every right to do that. I am your wife. That comes under my rights."

We laughed stupidly not knowing why we were doing so. I hope nothing...nothing bad happens to this beautiful relation of ours.

I promise to protect us from every evil eye. Negative energy. And person.

It will be just us.

Arnav n Khushi.

Arshi.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is a bonus chapter.I know its a short update but I just wanted to make Arshi dance in the rain. And I am really into this song of Dhadak movie. I imagined each of this minutely. A synchronized performance giving us the sheer joy called Arshi Hamesha.