Enveloped by Jealousy!

Arnav POV

RAGE ENVELOPED MY BODY...

HOW DARE HE....

WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT I LEFT KHUSHIS ARMS AND DASHED TOWARDS THE HOOLIGAN...

"Arnav....WAIT"

"Arnav..ARNAV....ARNAV..."

Khushi's shouts made no difference to my fuming anger.

BAAAAAAAAANG.....

DISHOOOOOOM.....

BASH....

BANNNNGG......

I kept throwing punches at the good for nothing creep. He had the audacity to tease my girl? Really? He needs to be taught a tough lesson. HE HAS NO IDEA WHO HE MESSED UP WITH!! I will make his life A LIVING HELL!!!

HOW DARE HE?!?!?

BOOM...

BASH......

DISHOOM.....

"ASR dont...leave him..."
Amans voice partially brought me back from my haze of possessiveness. While his touch acted like a true wake up call, that is his arms around my waist to stop me from hitting THE CREEP any further.

"LEAVE ME AMAN...."
I ordered.

However he is always adamant on being the peace maker. My rage was still high henceforth I pulled my fist back with full force only to punch the life out of this hooligan who dared to mess with my girl.

But before I could complete the much needed task I felt a small hand on my shoulder.
"ARNAVJI....MARR JAYEGA WOH....BAS ITNA SA CHEDA HI TO HAI...AUR AAP...."
(ARNAVJI...HE WILL DIE...HE JUST TEASED ME A LITTLE....AND YOU ARE...)
All my movements came to a halt.

Khushis words took me back to the time when both of us were caught in a similar situation years ago near a highway to Nanital. Some goons had misunderstood us as a runaway couple which turned into a nasty fight when one of them had pushed Khushi Gupta. At that time I had to mask my fear and destructive thoughts by me cruel and insensitive persona. However things have changed between then and now.

I did not realize when the hotel staff came and took over.

I did not give a thought about them taking away the creep.

I did not say a word when Aman and Mehek left both Khushi and me alone to get over the incident.

I was all silent when Khushi dragged me away to our room. We were currently sitting on the sofa while my girl was running around the room trying to find something to cover up my bleeding knuckles. Not to forget how she was also snapping at me in between.

"You are so...so...violent...A POSSESSIVE...CAVEMAN...Who told you to act like a filmy hero??? We could have done things without all of this. Was it necessary to fight like teenagers? YOU ARE AN ADULT. A businessman. ASR. And thats how you deal with situations when things get tough??? Seriously?? Now you are going to give me a SILENT TREATMENT TOO?!?"
Khushi shrieked.