Baaghi - The Rebels!

Arnav POV

Hence I rubbed my nose for the effect and said casually.
"So its decided then once we are done with our meal lets go to the local market of Simla. I have heard a lot about it."

Khushi frowned for a second but then accepted my decision without any arguements.
"As you say Arnav. You know I am always in when it comes to fun and shopping. Right Mehek? You are coming along too or do you want to spend some cozy time with Aman here."

Khushi began to tease Mehek and surprisingly Aman was blushing rather than Mehek herself. I smirked at the two. All this while when I was trying so hard to work things out with Khushi two Love Birds were tweeting around us. Namely Aman and Mehek.

"Whatever Jerry. As if you leave any chance of romancing ASR. You two are obsessed with each other. Atleast we are not so bad."
Mehek mentioned with an eye roll.

Khushi blushed hearing Meheks words and I felt satisfied knowing the reason of her tomato like cheeks. We have come a long way. From lurking around Khushi to being with her like this openly without any worries.

"Alright guys. Enough with the teasing. Lets finish our lunch and head to the market. You girls can continue your gossip on the way."
Aman said pointing towards our plates.

Currently all the four of us were sitting at the restaurant of our hotel in Simla, enjoying a big lunch. Yup courtesy of Khushi Gupta. She insisted that we four are here together so we need to spend some 'WE' time as well. She needed a breather from our 'US' time I guess.

I can be intimidating at times. Right?

Finally an hour later all of us were exploring the local bazaar of the city. Khushi kept pointing at the handicrafts store which was at the end of the lane. Which was too fancy for my liking...might I add. But who can go against my girl when she has decided on something. Ultimately we ended up heading to her desired destination.

We were walking in a straight line one after the other since the road was really narrow and full of potholes. Both the girls were covering their heads for some relief from the bright sunlight.

And it was then that all of it began...

In a couple of seconds a huge crowd of people engulfed the street. There was a massive group of religious locals wearing all the orange stuff and singing hymns with a giant idol of goddess on wheels. Some were pushing the idol and others were dancing to the beats of drums played by a few of them.

The whole thing lasted for a good long five minutes. The red color used in such festivals filled  the air turning us blind for a moment. Rubbing my eyes vigorously I shouted to Khushi to hold my hand. But no one was near me. I lost them in the crowd.

Damn it....

What the hell!!!

The chaos cleared in sometime. But I stood all alone near Khushis favourite handicraft shop.

AMAN

MEHEK

AND KHUSHI....

All were MISSING!!!

I kept dialling Amans number while running back all the way to the entrance of the marketplace.

NO NO NO NO....

ATLAST AMAN ANSWERED....

"ASR listen to me....I....at...hotel....But....Is missing...and Khushi....is....."
His voice was breaking.

"AMAN....HELLO AMAN SPEAK UP....AMAN...."

"Hotel...here....Mehek......"
And then the call dropped.