WEDLOCK-Chapter 8

CHAPTER - 8

Ketu

~~~

Phone is ringing in my hands....

Should I attend or not...

I attended the call

Yash-"hello" nice voice.... Stupid ketu... Should I cut the call or respond him..... "Hello"

Me-" hmm.."

Yash-"who r you ?... I got a call from you..." Should I say him my name ...if I say him... Wat will I ask him.... Oh my god... Shall I cut the call.... Or I will say I dialled wrongly s... This is perfect...

Me-" ...." Didn't allowed me to speak..

Yash-" ketu..." I stood still..." Ketu... Is it you?" How do he know it's me....

Me-"hmmm... It's ketu............. How do you know it's me?"

Yash-" there is no one that may want to talk with me at this time at least today ..... So guessed"

Me-"oh.." .. Yes his guess is right..... That means have I disturbed him in his sleep

Yash- " no..... You didn't disturbed me in sleep... I was not sleeping" shit again said something out loud my mind.... And I think he is laughing

Yash-" may I know the reason why you called me?" Great.... What did I call him for .... No it's not me that called him.... It's sesh.... Stupid sesh.....what should I say him.... I should have not attended the call .... Or I should have ended the call saying that I dialled the number mistakenly to him......

Yash-" I know you... Want to ask me .. About something...don't worry I won't mind you wrong or snap at you.... " I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and asked whatever came to my mind that second

Me-" willyoubeokaywithmebeingyourwife?"

Yash-" I didn't understand a single think.... Little slower please....?"

Me-" will you be okay with me being your wife?" Why did I asked about being his wife and not being his wife...

Yash-"I guess .... I said that I will be okay with you being my wife..... And it's now upto you .... That will you be okay or not okay with me being your husband?" He passed ... And I stood still... He is right.... He made a decision.... It's just me... What should I say... That I am okay or not... Since I didn't said anything he continued "Take your time to decide..... Even if you say no... I will understand ..... You don't need to worry..... We can meet and become friends ...... Or we can just continue not seeing each other..... I will support and respect your decision ...no matter what it is even it affect my ego...." That made me smile...

Yash-" bye...ketu.." I closed my eyes and said

Me-" I guess....I am okay with you being my husband..... Yash.... Bye"I ended the phone call before he can say something

I saw the time is 4:06a.m .... Did I really said that to a person I haven't seen still now and to a person I just spoke with... I can't believe me myself..... And that thought made me to laugh at myself....

I went out to see sesh, varun and Nadan sitting in a triangle shape.... Nadan having his hand in his head and all in their own thoughts.... Varun saw me first as I started walking towards them and stood up.... And then sesh and Nadan too saw me .... Varun came and hugged me.... And I hugged him back...

Varun-" r u okay?"

Me- " I am okay..."

Sesh-" have you spoke with him?.....Are you mad at me???"