WEDLOCK-Chapter 23

CHAPTER -23

'Mom calling ... Mom calling' my phone started ringing near my ear. I picked the phone and attended the call....

Me-" hello" in a sleepy voice.

Mom-" good morning daughter... Get up sleeping till ten in the morning without shame in your in-laws house?"

Me-" mom... What do you want?"

Mom-" get up..."

Me-" hmm.."

Mom-" have varun went finely.. Have he called you before his take off??"

Me-" no mom... He didn't... Actually ...I don't know... Wait" I checked my phone log..

Me-" he called at 5:00am and spoked for three minutes.. But I don't remember speaking to him... Wait.. I don't rember coming home..."

Mom-" what? Where are you now??"

Me-" relax.. I at my room only.. I think I slept on the way itself.. And since I came home in sleepiness and talked to him in sleepiness .... I don't remember anything..."

Mom-" ok.. Get from the bed and get ready and go out of your room.."

Me-" yes madam.."

Mom-" is yash near you?"

Me" he is not in the bed... Wait.." And I shouted yash in the room..and got no reply...." Mom , he is not in the room.. Do you want to convey something..?"

Mom-" nothing... Leave it.. Just for a casual talk.."

Me-" ok.. Bye mom.. Meet you in night.."

Mom-" bye.."

And started arranging the bed.. I found a paper. And I took it and opened it and saw a note saying..

Good morning sleepy head...

I am in downstairs..

- yash

I smiled reading it. Then I went to get ready. I saw scratches in the right leg. And I cleaned it and got freshened and went down.

I can't see anyone in downstairs. Went to kitchen to see Gopi Anna cooking.

Me-" good morning Gopi Anna" Gopi Anna turned and smiled at me.

Gopi-" good morning. Come on let's eat breakfast."

Me-" hmm. Where are others?"

Gopi-" sir( papa) , sesh, and yash had went to see yad parents."

Me-" oh... When did they go?"

Gopi-" before half an hour."

Me-" oh... What about your helpers?"

Gopi-" today is Sunday. They will clean the house before ten and rest is holiday."

Me-" oh...what is your plan after eating?"

Gopi-" getting food to the hospital for all. And visit yad parents.... You?"

Me-"don't .. " Gopi Anna phone started ringing..

He said 'One second yash is calling ', ' yes yash.. She got up.' ' had breakfast', ' sitting here' ' ok '

Gopi Anna-" ketu.. Yash is on line ." And he gave me his phone. And I took it."

Gopi-" ok.. I think it's my time to leave you.. " he said and started taking the plates that we ate to kitchen.. I smiled

I attended the call..