WEDLOCK-Chapter 60

YASH
~~~~
Ketu-"happy birthday yashwant adzi" she said silkily in my ears, smiling at me. After giving me a short peck in my lips, moved quickly from me. What she teasing me with a kiss now?. 'Happy birthday yashwant adzi' is it today my birthday?. Oh yes! I totally forgotten about it. If she remembers my birthday, that means she got back her memory. Wow. Have you heard my praying god?!

Me-" you got back your memory?. You remember me?" Asked happily. Don't say somebody actually said you. And you don't remember. She smirked at me. Why are you smirking at me, my sexy beautiful ketu?.

Ketu-" I never ever forgetten anything to remember it back Milkface." Said with a wink. What? Milkface? Never forgotten?.

Me-" what ?" She smirking at my expense.

Ketu-" A SMALL SUSPENSE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY WISH FROM ME." Said as sweetly and cutely to me by placing her hands in my shoulder and tugging me near to her and smiling at me. Making me to smile along with her. Yash, come on!. what she did for surprise is too much of heart crushing?!.

Me-" means, the accident is true or act?" Please say acting. But, then it's too much ketu. Too much. As I questioned her narrowing my eyes. She just looked down.

Ketu-"A.C.T.I.N.G" said in a low voice without looking my eyes. Thank god. It's acting. Wait if she planned for act. Then she was not angry with me.

Me-"you planned this surprise?!."she nodded. " then you were not hating me. ?" She didn't even spoke with me.

Ketu-" say thanks to jay. ". From where jay came to the picture. Rite, he was the one that took ketu that day back na. He really acted strange this week. When I asked him what he was doing that day there that time. He said a stupid answer like cleaning his car. So, he was actually cleaning up the mess between us.

Me-" so, what made you to cool on me?" What did he done.. For making her not hating me. Anyway thanks bro..

Ketu-" who said I am cool on you?. I am still angry on you" what? Is really my wife in good shape.. Of course. She is having good tempting structure. But, she is just not making any sense here..

Me- " .you said earlier you are not hating me and now you are not cool with me. I cant make any sense here." She looked at me.. Like I am crazy. A nurse passed our way. Looking at us. Making my wife take the hands from my shoulders. Stupid nurse.

Ketu-" Use your brain and heart. And by the way I found your last and final girl for flattering Milkface." What? Use my brain ? And last and final girl?. Is it the time for challenge. I have many unanswered questions here. Seems like I won't get anymore answers now and wait to wait a little.

Me-" and please don't say. It's that nurse aunty!" said trying to relax her. As she had a thoughtful face with little tension in it.

Ketu-" no she is not.." Said me with a smile. Coming back to her usual shelf.

Me-" then who is my last and final one to flirt?"I asked her. And never thought, I am still having many more shocks in my store today on my twenty five birthday.

Ketu-" me" said casually. Me? Ketu?. Should I make my wife to say she loves me. Isn't she loves me?. Oh my god! she never said, she loves me still now. Oh lord!. As I came to reality. She is going away from me.

KETU
~~~~

Yash-" then, who is my last and final one to flirt?" No more need for oscillation ketu say him. 'You are the only one he can flirt with anymore. And I can't anymore see him flirt with someone else. '

Me-" me" said At least this way he use his brains make me say 143 word and for me to say that he needs to say that. Win and win situation here.. I looked at him being still in shock. And I saw the time to be twelve ten. Oh god! Cake. And I started to go in the first door.