WEDLOCK-Chapter 57

CHAPTER-57

KETU
~~~~

As we both entered the hall. Everyone turned to us. And as they saw me, they congratulated me and welcomed as I am the new member in board. There are Yad, varsha, jai, deepu, nikki, with some ten more peoples who I don't know. Along with papa , sesh, me and yash.

Papa took the head chair and then few more peoples and then yash took a seat beside me one side, liking moving a chair for me to sit like a gentleman and the other side is empty.

And some one went to the centre. That's when I noticed her also being here. Right Jennifer. I forgot she is now working for us. She joined when I dragged yash with me to my place. It was a shock to us first. Yash said me as soon as he came to know.

Only yad is against it openly while I against it silently. Since no one else other than we four know about their love, i just act like she is of no worry to me. She showed her medical documents to yash, to believe her. As yad is totally against it. Though I can not believe till now, about the reports of her health. I didn't made any buss. Yash don't really cared about her is what yad says and yash also only once in a blue moon says me he met her today, while we spoke. Yad and varsha understood me well that, I don't like her presences. But, varsha avoid the topic. Whereas yad always says me, that they are there for me to keep me happy.

Even now yad is glaring her and varsha is tugging him to not act as a stupid one. Till they are Here, I can laugh at their action to have a cool act. She said the meeting officially starts now.

And everyone checking the files before them except me for the past fifteen minutes.

Me-" yash, what's this?" Whispered to him. Showing a file.

Yash-" just act like you reading." He whisperd back to me. I nodded.

Me-" is my acting looking acceptable." Asked After five minutes.

Yash-" okay." As he see me turning the pages.

Me-" how much longer should I act?"I questioned him.

Yash-" still at least one close the file."said as he looked.. Is anyone seeing us talking.

Me-" when will that one close?"I enquired him.

Yash-" when they complete!"he said glaring at me..

Me-" approximately?"asked smiling innocently.

Yash-"ketu!!. Let me read na. I want to study for both of us."he sighed at me. To stop asking him questions anymore.

Me-" fine. It's better to read my subject books than this. Everything is in Greek and Latin." Said as I sighed..

Yash-" Greek and Latin?. It's in english and numbers." He looked at me ' are you stupid.'

Me-" very boring. With pie charts and histograms and some marketing words. It would have been good, if it's in medical words. It could be weird and funny. " thinking how my pillow sized books are better than this.

Yash-" you don't want me to read?"he questioned me.

Me-" fine. Read!. And help me giving bits when the exam starts. " so, I won't look stupid among these guys. More importantly before Jennifer.

Yash-" sure. " he smiled at me as how am thinking this as exam.

Then for about half an hour everyone read the files in their place. And then they discussed something. And then someone went up the stage and started explaining something about their PowerPoint presentation. The PowerPoint is displayed before everyone's laptop that's before us in the table.