WEDLOCK-Chapter 51

CHAPTER-51

KETU
~~~~

From Menton, we reached Venice. The trip was exciting. As we were tried, we slept the day.
And these past four days we went to every possible attraction sight in and around the venice.. The best thingh I loved is the rides in the gondala(boat), which is the most important thing I liked venice. Yash made sure we go in a gondala only by us. I didn't complaint about it, as I am more than happy he accepted to leave his car behind and to use the gondala to explore the city. He didn't like going with all people pushing us. Sad, he never tried for route bus In his life and that too going in peak hours.

Even though the city is filled with crowd. Yash always trying to keep the charm and excitement. So I won't loose my excitement like I did in Paris. If not him, i thing i would have not been loving this trip. Never thought yash is this jovial one. Always making jokes and teasing me. And we both tease each other. Whenever we stand in queue. That we don't know how time passes.

We are now in streets roaming and shopping. Yash is speaking to someone. And I am standing simply. Waiting for him. Suddenly something pooped my mind. I am brilliant you know.

I saw yash busily speaking in the phone. In a language I don't understand. He knows French, Italian, German, Spanish, Hindi, punjabi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, tamil, english. I don't even know I love you in those language except tamil, Telugu and english. But, He speaks all language fluently.( note the sarcasm ). I took advantage of his call and took slow silent steps and hide inside the road side shop. She asked me what I am doing? I think so that's what she is saying in her language!. I pointed yash and acted her to shoo. I think she understood. She winked at me and acted like she will be silent. I smiled.

Yash after hanging his phone. He turned to see me. At least he didn't forgotten to check me up now. As soon as he realised I am missing. You should have seen his face. I can't control my laugh nor stop pitting on him. Oh.. My sweet darling.. Missing me... My flying kiss.. The shop lady is smiling too.

Yash started to go around the small shops and started asking for me. And she came to the shop lady. And started asking me. Showing my photo from his phone. What made me angry is the photo. It the photo of me crying in the theatre while watching the play yesterday. How the hell he took that clip. I was crying watching the sad scene of the play where the leads friend die.
Stupid yash! I will get back on you, Don't worry ketu. Lets make him search even more. I motioned the shop lady to send him out and not to say him I am here. The shop lady sent him out of the shop and laughed at me, For my photo And seeing my reaction..

Me-" thanks.."
Shop lady-" welcome.. You too looking cute.. Live happy.." And gave me a couple glass doll to me.
I acted her I don't have money with me..
Shop lady-" gift ... " like it's from her. I took it and said thanks and I went out to see yash continue searching for me.

It's been thirty minutes. His face shrunk, That it can't shrink anymore. And he is tensed. I decided to stop my act. And started proceeding to him.

Some girl came and bumped on me. She said sorry to me and helped me to stand up.. And I stood up. To see, I actually missed yash. He is no where to be seen. I now understand, how it fells to miss our life partner who was with us a second before our eyes.

I am searching for yash for the past four hours. With the doll in my hand. With no cash to go to my hotel back, Nor not know the language to learn the way back or to ask about yash. The sky became dark. And the crowd disappeared. The city became like a seculed area. I am nervous is the understatement. I am feared to death. Most of All the shops are closed. The temperature reduced, it's so cold. The tears fighting to pour out.

Never in my life, I thought the bucket list of to do in venice, to get lost in the city, would be missing from yash. And stand like this, Not knowing the place where I am standing. Actually I know it's Piazza San Marco. We came here yesterday morning filled with people. Now with no people. the Italian architect wonder can be freely viewed with no one to disturb we can enjoy and the lightings make their work highlight. But, I wouldn't able to see them properly with the tear filled eyes, and in the mood to want to see yash.