WEDLOCK- Chapter 40

CHAPTER-40

KETU
~~~~

Myself and madhesh.. Parked our bikes in the parking lot.. And walked teasing our lecturer.. as We were about to enter our college... And to get shocked..

" happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you ketu..." As suddenly people started singing.. I turned to see madhesh to sing with them... And I started to laugh.. I know my friends would do surprises.. But not thought.. They would do it in the college... With mass of people help..this grandly....

Me-" thanks ..." Said to madhesh..
Madhesh-" not us."...
Me-" who?"
Madhesh-" come..." And he took me inside the building.. They blasted the poppers from everywhere... And the friends started to move to let me get in... As I went in.. I am smiling like a idiot... They place is decorated so marvellously ... With red, blue, white balloons everywhere ... And ribbons of silver and gold colour hanging from the ceilings.. And snow spraying from here and there and poppers from here and there.. And people singing happy birthday song to me along the blasting birthday song from speakers... And at each step bunch of my classmates dance and move away to let me in... And I saw all family members...my mom, dad, Nadan, his parents, preethi and her parents, chand, bhanu , praveen, Gokul and his parents, sesh, papa, yad and his parents, jai and deepu and their parents and varsha and Gopi Anna, Jay, Mathew, Gopi, Xavier, Sam, jax, David everyone come out of nowhere and start to do three steps and move to let me take a step.. David?

David... What's he doing here...

Me-" David... What are you doing here?" He couldn't hear me.. So.. I signed him... He just smirked at me.. And moved away and showed me the way..

There standing in his all his glory in a navy blue unbuttoned up suit with white shirt with golden tie... Matching with my costume with a bad boy hairstyle.. Is none other than my husband smirking at me... So he really knows ... How to suprise me with suspense... I am smiling even more crazily and blushing.. He is smirking at me... And as the song ended ... He bought his hands front from back.. And giving me a chocolate bouquet ...

Yash-" I wish you happy birthday my wife..."

YASH
~~~~

I was planning for a month to celebrate ketu's birthday... She said me how she likes to have surprises in her birthday.. And her family and friends ... Have never let her down.. And each year they suprise her.. And they really done most of the things.. Like celebrating on a beach, park, restaurents, bridge, highways, hills, train, bus, even in her her hospital ... The only place left was her college... Asked varun.. How all they celebrated her birthday... He said me...

Varun-" what ever be it.. Simple or grand.. Flop or mass... She will love it... She just like surprises... So.. Without worry do anything.. Even buying and giving her a chocolate is the best surprise for her.. And she will get all happy... "

When I don't know what to gift her... I am roaming all around the malls singly and stupidly for the past eight hours.. Nothing is looking good to me.. If the colour is nice the design is not nice.. If the design is nice.. Colour is not nice.. And same with jewellery... Then fed up... I went to sumathi aunty shop..

To say sumathi aunty was shocked to see me.. In her shop... I didn't came here after mom died...

Sumathi aunty-" what a suprise?"
Me-" I need to buy a saree..."
Sumathi aunty-" okay... For ketu?" I nodded.." I think.. I need to thank her... Someone came to visit my shop...because of her..." And was about to call her..
Me-" no... Don't call her.."
Sumathi-" is it not to her?.. Then get out of my shop mister..." Said with all authority...
Me-" it's for her... For her birthday... " and she in a second got happy...
Sumathi aunty-" wow... So what can I show you... "
She got all hyper.. I don't like in her shop too...
Me-" sorry.. To break the news.. Nothing in the shop is good..."
Sumathi-" oye... Don't say I don't have .. Good clothes... Say me how you want... As you got something in your stupid brain... You won't like anything in any shop..."
Me-" maybe right... I didn't like anything in any shops that I went today..."
Sumathi-" how many shops did you went?"
Me-" like most of the shops in chennai... Please don't say anyone... Pretty please... " she started to laugh...
Sumathi-" someone is whipped.... Okay... Say me..." We went and sat before a system.. She took ketu photo.. She had... And started photo shopping according to my ideas...
Me-" Ok... I think.. That's it... "
Sumathi aunty-" it's super... But simple..."
Me-" she likes simple... "
Sumathi-" someone.. Here knows.. Her wife in his finger tips..." Actually only too little....
Me-"so... Aunty... I need jewellery too..."
Sumathi aunty.-" okay.. We can design... But only my friend makes it... I need to ask her about the details..."