WEDLOCK-Chapter 16

CHAPTER-16

YASH

~~~~

Ketu took me to their canteen. the canteen was nice. On our way everyone looked at us differently. some smiled at ketu. And she smiled back as a sign of acknowledgement. And we entered a floor and she took me to some hidden area saying it's the table where they usually sit. And when the table came to my view, I was shocked. I thought when she said her friends their will be not more than seven or eight peoples. But, their was about twenty peoples. I got feared how to manage them. But cleared my fear emotion from my face and smiled at her when she looked at me...

She introduced us. It was fun to be with those peoples and everyone was teasing the others when someone orders something and said me some fun moments too. It was more like they are all like ketu. Funning and smiling always. Birds of the same feather flocks together. And suddenly Bella girl said me she is my fan and I don't know how to react and she said that she hated me getting married but she likes that I married ketu. And I replied a thanks. then our soups came and when I took my first sip

Madhesh-" what made you to say yes to marry ketu... When you haven't know her ?" Asked me suddenly! A question came out of nowhere. I don't know what to reply. How to reply. And everyone are waiting for my answer. And suddenly ketu. Phone ringed.

Ketu-" excuse me... It's varun... Sorry I have to attend.." And got up and went out of the canteen to attend the phone.

Madhesh-" don't mistake me... It's just I am curious as how you agreed to marry when you don't know her?"

Me-" I know her from her birth.. I have seen her when she was a newborn.. And then we didn't had any communication... I heard she is a good girl and a radiant girl... When she first came to my house.. She was speaking with her mother about something.. And both were laughing out loudly genuinely.. And I liked her smile and laugh and wanted it. I know she makes my family happy and that and many other reasons made me say yes.."I said a matter that made me say yes. But there is a lot to it. Have I done good in taking this decision. Do I deserve her? No

Madhesh-" it's true. She is a radiant girl. To say you a truth. She makes very one smile around her since, we are child. All the people present in this table are said as a group. To say you a truth, we all don't like someone or the other personally. But we all like ketu. She is not a perfect girl, she will do many mistakes than us but, will never do things intentionally. She loves and cares for everyone even if you are hurting her saying your positives. She is a child that loves everything and fears to trust everything. She made us all connect though she is shy in the beginning to speak with others. She won't open quickly to others and more specially to a guy. It took her three years for her to trust me and speak freely without a guard to me. But she doesn't have a guard with you. She trust you. Don't ever break her trust.. If you, we will break you. What guys?" Said the last part getting everyone's attention and in a serious tone and everyone nodded their heads in confirmation in serious eyes and determinant face..

Me-" will do my best." They all smiled. Will I really keep her happy and will I be a good husband that deserves her?. She is special to everyone, even me. Starting from a secondary school child to her 74 years old grandma, Everyone asked me to keep her safe, happy and healthy. Even my family wanted me to be a husband that she deserves.

She just said yes to marry me because of? Not for money as she doesn't know I am rich I was crystall clear from her expression that she is not informed about it. Not because of my appearance, as she haven't met me. Then because what and in what aspect she thought I would be her perfect husband to marry me. She doesn't know my character as we haven't spoked too.. What made you ketu.?

You are a nice girl. Makes everyone happy around you. You always takes everything in a positive way. Enjoying every moment. Being a child in your heart. Do I deserve you? I felt someone nudging me to see madhesh pointing me to see somewhere..