WEDLOCK-Chapter 42

CHAPTER-42

KETU
~~~~

I went home after college.. Since it Saturday .. I only have postings.. Because I need to submitt the project it took me time... I reached home by two'o' clock... To see jay waiting for me to pick me up... It became his job to pick me up and drop me.. I said him hai.. And went in to pack my things.. And came to dinning hall.. Mom served me and dad..

Dad-" have you seen the news?"
Me-" yes.."
Mom-" do you believe it?"
Me-" no.. It makes me to laugh.. "
Mom-"do you have doubt on yash?"
Me-"no.." No?..
Mom-" yash was trying to reach you..?"
Me-" okay.."
Dad-"he said me .."
Me-" if it's the explanation.. I want to believe that it's just a stupid rumour.. If anything else.. I will hear from him.." Said directly.. I don't want mediator.. Do I ?? ... He looked at me.. And then didn't said me anything..
Me-"i didn't mean to.."
Dad-" it's just... you got matured enough to deal your problems.....I am happy.. I respect it.. " and smiled at me.. Yes this the first time I stopped him even before he started to say...
Me-" sorry.. Thanks.." He nodded at me..
Mom-" when you both speak.. Have a clear mind.. I myself can't predict what you are having in your mind.. So all I say.. Believe your heart.. To take the decision ....Nothing else.." I nodded.. Because I myself don't know what I am thinking..

After the lunch, I said them bye.. And jay started to drive..

Jay-" ketu.. Do you know about the news?"
Me-"I know.."
Jay-"wat do you think about it?"
Me-" nothing"
Jay-" then why are you not replying or attending yash calls.. Or not even responding to him?"
Me-" I just don't want to.. " there was about two hundred missed calls from him and hundred texts from him.. He called me and he texted me.. I am happy that he called me and he texted me.. But I didn't even opened it to see.. Something says me not to do it...
Jay -" why?"
Me-" maybe a gut feeling..."
Jay-" are you angry with him?"
Me-" I am not.."
Jay-" he is repeatedly texting me to say you attend the his call.. Or text him.. "
Me-" just say I slept." He laughed at me..
Jay-" are you sure.. You are not mad at him.."
Me-" I think.."
Jay-" I said you slept.. Please keep up the lie.. Or else he will shout at me for lying to him..."
Me-" Jay.. All that is rumour right?" I asked in a hope.. It should be..
Jay-" ketu..."
Me-"false rumour ..? " I asked him.. He was about to open his open.." It is right.. Don't say anything.. I am going to sleep for real.. Good night.." And closed my eyelids..

Just pretending to sleep.. I didn't get any sleep.. There is really no anger in me for yash.. I am just bit nervous ... That yash is liking chandini... That I came in between them like a stone.. Or something like that..

Jay-" ketu.. Ketu.. Wake up.. We reached home" I got up

Papa, sesh, yash were standing out looking very nervous...
Me-" do you said anything about me ?"
Jay-" I said you came from college and you went in and came back and got into the car and slept"
Me-" thanks.."

I got down..

Papa-" welcome" said nervously..
Me-"thank you" I said happily.. That everyone visually relaxed..
Sesh-"how was the trip?"
Me-"had a comfortable sleep in the Benz.."
Yash-"ketu.." Started.. But I cut him off... Like I didn't hearded him..
Me-" can I get in?" Or should I return back..
Papa-" we can.."and he smiled at me..

We all went inside.. And took our seats..

Sesh-" do you know the news?" Blurted out...
Me-" if you speaking about.. Still Dateless ADZI's ?" He nodded " then yes.."
Papa-"so.. Do you believe that?"
Me-" I hope ... I need to believe that" everyone got visible tense.. Saw yash in side vision that he too looked nervous...
Sesh-" you believe?"
Me-" of course.. You and papa are bachelor .. Is there a girlfriend you have that I don't know?.. And I couldn't come.. So obviously ADZI's are dateless.. In yesterday party..." I said smilingly..
Papa-" yes.. So.. Is there a girlfriend for you sesh?"
Sesh-" yes.. Like a friend who is a girl .. And not a loveable girlfriend.."
Me-" we believe .. Who knows.. Only god knows?" I said all dramatically..
Yash-" ketu..?"
Me-"I am tired.. I didn't slept yesterday.. Because.. I needed to complete my project .. Can I go get refreshed and sleep.. "
Papa-" sure.. I will send the dinner to your room... We will speak tomorrow ..." Is there some matters I need to know..
Me-" thanks papa.."
Sesh-" good night..."
Me-" good night guys.." And went up..

I got refreshed and ate the dinner as quickly as I can.. And went to bed... I don't want to know anything.. I just need to believe .. That what I am thinking is right.. And yash don't like chandini.. The photo was photoshopped ... At least not today.. Please..

I woke up in the morning to see yash making coffee... And I went and refreshed... I came out and sat of the sofa... Yash came and with coffee.. And sat beside me... And satarted pouring coffee for both of us...
Yash-" ketu... Ketu.. Ketu..." I turned towards him.." At last you turned..." He calmed himself.." Can we speak?"